Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
I am flattered to say that I have been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger award by Cherry Blossom Tears. Exciting!!
The Rules of the award state that you must
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
The 7 Things about myself:
1. I would love to write a book
2. I would like to speak fluent French and Italian
3. I am a homebody, days when I can stay at home all day are my favorite
4. I have a degree in architectural drafting as well as painting and Art history
5. Doing anything creative makes me VERY happy!
6. I would rather go to our beach house than go on a fancy trip
7. I have had enough tragedy in my life to know to appreciate my blessings every minute of every day
15 great bloggers:
Please take a moment or two, when you get a chance, to check out these blogs for some more fun and inspiration! Thank you Cherry Blossom Tears for the nomination! Please also visit Cherry Blossom Tears to see a talented artist at work.
the Tablescaper for SEASONAL SUNDAY
Between Naps on the Porch for METAMORPHIS MONDAY & TABLESCAPE THURSDAY
Stone Gable for ON THE MENU MONDAY and TUTORIALS, TIPS & TIDBITS THURSDAY
The Gunny Sack for WHAT’S IN THE GUNNY SACK?
Savvy Southern Style for WOW US WEDNESDAY
Cuisine Kathleen for LET’S DISH
Rattlebridge Farms for FOODIE FRIDAY
Alderberry Hill for MAKE THE SCENE MONDAY
The Dedicated House for MAKE IT PRETTY MONDAY
No Minimalist Here for OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY
The Busy Bee’s for THURSDAY BLOG HOP
check out these amazing blogs!