Tablescapes, A Bunny Brunch

Springtime and Easter make me automatically think of having a lovely brunch…

bunny brunch 4 thepaintedapron.com

A delightful table for 2

bunny brunch 6 thepaintedapron.com

In spring pastels of lavender, turquoise and pinks

bunny brunch1 thepaintedapron.com

The bowls are set into painted grapevine wreaths, a half price Hobby Lobby find, I couldn’t resist the bright turquoise color of the wreaths…

bunny brunch 2 thepaintedapron.com

Of course I had to bring the burlap bunny napkin rings to the table

bunny brunch thepaintedapron.com

The place mats are actually large napkins that make a large square when unfolded. I fell in love with this pretty spring print from World Market.

bunny brunch 5 thepaintedapron.com

A zig zag rectangular dish with brussels sprouts just for fun, because they are green and fresh and are so very very cute.

bunny brunch 4 thepaintedapron.com

Fresh kale surrounds this papier mache bunny who must have just overturned this pot as he was hopping.

bunny brunch 6 thepaintedapron.com

We don’t need candles for this bright sunny brunch but these turquoise banded candlesticks just begged to come to the table , so they are topped with turquoise marble eggs.  A giant moss ball tops the vase, and a bird house finds a home nearby.

Now that the table is set what shall we have?  So many delicious brunch recipes out there to try….

eggs in wire cage thepaintedapron.coman egg dish perhaps

bacon jam eggs, thepaintedapron.com

Scrambled with Bacon Jam

or maybe a bowl of Fruit & Nut Topped Salad

DSC_6675_2

and a piece of No Guilt Phyllo Pie

vegetable tart in phyllo thepaintedapron.com

Hash Brown Muffins are always tasty and light,

hash brown muffins thepaintedapron.com

or how about a Savory Ricotta Quiche to whet your appetite?

savory ricotta pie thepaintedapron.com

Decisions, Decisions…

oh, and I almost forgot,

blueberry bacon breakfast cake thepaintedapron.com

Blueberry & Bacon Breakfast Cake!

What is your favorite brunch dish, I would love to know…as you can see I’m having trouble making up my mind today!

___________________________________________________________________________

I’m joining some of these great parties this week:

the Tablescaper for SEASONAL SUNDAY

Between Naps on the Porch for METAMORPHIS MONDAY & TABLESCAPE THURSDAY

Stone Gable for ON THE MENU MONDAY and TUTORIALS, TIPS & TIDBITS THURSDAY

The Gunny Sack for WHAT’S IN THE GUNNY SACK?

Memories by the Mile for TUESDAY TRIVIA

Design Decor Tuesday

Savvy Southern Style for WOW US WEDNESDAY

Cuisine Kathleen for LET’S DISH

Rattlebridge Farms for FOODIE FRIDAY

Alderberry Hill for MAKE THE SCENE MONDAY

The Dedicated House for MAKE IT PRETTY MONDAY

No Minimalist Here for OPEN HOUSE THURSDAY

the Answer is Chocolate for BFF OPEN HOUSE

The Busy Bee’s for THURSDAY BLOG HOP

Crafts ala mode for WHAT TO DO WEEKENDS

The Home Girl for FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA

check out these amazing blogs!

Comments
37 Responses to “Tablescapes, A Bunny Brunch”
  1. I love this wonderful colorful Easter table.
    The food looks delicious too.

2. omega57 says:

How cute!! I have to get our Easter things out!! We are missing out. I love those goblets especially.

3. Bacon jam?!??!?!?!! Oh, my goodness! Now I think I’ve heard it all when it comes to bacon!!! I am NOT letting my bacon-lovin’ husband see this!!! 🙂 You have a lot of cute ideas going on here, Jenna, and Spring is the perfect time for a colorful brunch! I really like the pattern of those large napkins! World Market always has such nice things. Cute how the bunny “knocked over” the pot! 🙂

4. I always love looking at your food and decor! And the bacon jam?! Hello heaven!

5. phyllis says:

You have so many delish dishes, would love to try the bacon blueberry muffins, and of course I would love some quiche…it all looks so good…the table is devine with the wonderful trendy colors, love the grapevine painted such a cool color and it goes so well with the lavender…it all looks so inviting, thanks for sharing…

I love the brightness of your table. It just makes me happy to look at it and with all your thoughtful touches. The food looks soooo good, too! Yum!!!

7. Love your Parchment pieces – perfect for spring. The food looks delish – I would love to be sitting at your table tasting any of those choices!!

8. Brunch – eggs benedict casserole. Yumm.. I love your sweet table. Cute napkin rings and the turquoise wreaths add the perfect punch of color around those gorgeous bowls. Happy Spring!! xo marlis

9. Oh my goodness, if your table wasn’t enough of an explosion of color then your recipes are an explosion of flavor.

10. Judy says:

So cute and what great finds on the painted grape vine wreaths. Love the vase and moss too. Lots of beautiful spring colors on your table.

11. This is just the cutest table, ever! I adore everything from the stemware to the darling bowls, the bright grapevine wreaths and beyond! I know I should have enjoyed looking at the food, but I just kept going back to the table setting. This is a home run!!

Adorable table Jenna! Love the veggies at the table and turquoise grapevine wreaths! So many delicious brunch options, I’m hopping over to visit the Blueberry & Bacon Breakfast Cake right away 🙂

13. Beautiful table! I love all your Easter dishes!

14. Holly says:

I spy brussel sprouts and jelly beans. My favorites!!! Thanks for sharing. ~ Holly

15. I was blown away by the gorgeous colors on your pretty table — and then I got to the blueberry-BACON breakfast cake! Oh, my, that sounds like a must-try! I really love the turquoise wreaths and am amazed you found them that color — I figured you’d painted them yourself. Such a fun and festive table!

16. Marigene says:

What a fun table…I ♥ it! The aqua grapevines are adorable and would have followed me around the store until I bought them! Thanks for sharing your talent.

17. Susan says:

Fabulous girl. I love it all ~ especially those colorful grapevine wreaths!

Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

18. Christine says:

What a lovely brunch! Your table things are so pretty, adorable!…..Christine

19. Sarah says:

What a colorful table! It’s perfect for a spring brunch. I’d pull those gorgeous McK-C parchment pieces out and use them too. They are gorgeous!

20. Cindy says:

Gorgeous bright and cheerful tablescape. Love all the springy colors and the food looks delicious. Going to check out some of those recipes. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy

21. I’ve never seen painted grapevine wreaths before and yours are fabulous! The blue colour goes perfectly with all the pretty dishes you have. The natural elements like the kale and brussel sprouts add a wonderful touch to the table!

DD

22. Welp, you’ve done it again! This is just an adorable table! So creative and fun for Easter! I just love it! Thank you for sharing this on the FESTIVE FRIDAY FIESTA! I’ve already pinned this cute table and have seen lots of re-pins from it…so I’m not the only one who LOVES this table! =D

23. Darling table and the food looks so wonderful! What a lovely treat to enjoy.

24. What a perfectly happy table! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button…it should be ready by the start of tomorrow’s party…I haven’t made it yet. lol. Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

25. This is such a cheerful and delightful table!