Recipe Box, 2013 Monthly Favorites

JANUARY

Hash Brown Muffins 4 Ways!

hash brown muffins thepaintedapron.com

FEBRUARY

Valentine Cheese Hearts

Valentine cheese muffins thepaintedapron.com

MARCH

Cotton Tail Cake

cotton tail cake thepaintedapron.com

APRIL

Lemon Chive Butter and Pear & Raspberry Vinaigrette

lemon chive butter:pear vinaigrette thepaintedapron.com

MAY

Red White and Blueberry Pancake Skewers

red white and blueberry pancake skewer thepaintedapron.com

JUNE

A Manly Menu for Father’s Day

mans menu thepaintedapron.com

JULY

Strawberry Margarita Dessert Tacos

strawberry margarita tacos thepaintedapron.com

AUGUST

Fiesta Chowder on a table of Sunflowers

fiesta chowder thepaintedapron.com

SEPTEMBER

Apple Walnut Pie Fries

apple tedapron.comwalnut pie fries thepain

OCTOBER

Cranberry Chicken aka 4 Minute Chicken

cranberry chicken thepaintedapron.com

NOVEMBER

French Onion Mushrooms with Rosemary Gruyere Croutons

french onion mushrooms thepaintedapron.com

DECEMBER

Peppermint Snowballs

One of my very favorite recipes was  Stacked Tomato Salad, little BLTs from August, makes a wonderful lunch anytime of year!

BLT stacks thepaintedapron.com

I hope to bring you many more great recipes and tips in 2014!

I have a Pinterest board titled the Best of the Painted Apron where I pin all my favorite recipes from the blog.  You can check it out by clicking HERE

For a complete alphabetical list of published recipes just click on Recipes in the header bar

_____________________________________

I will be linking up with:

Will Cook for Smiles

Seasonal Sunday

Blog Hop Blitz

Monday Funday

A Stroll Thru Life

The Scoop

The Gunny Sack

Memories by the Mile

Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

Love Bakes Good Cakes

Foodie Friday

Comments
10 Responses to “Recipe Box, 2013 Monthly Favorites”
  1. Liz Mackie says:

Thank you. Happy New Year!

>________________________________ > From: the Painted Apron >To: lizzm@att.net >Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 3:01 AM >Subject: [New post] Recipe Box, 2013 Monthly Favorites > > > WordPress.com >the Painted Apron posted: “Thanks so much for a wonderful year, I appreciate your visits so much! Here’s a list of the most popular recipes from 2013. These were the monthly favorites~ JANUARY Hash Brown Muffins 4 Ways! FEBRUARY Valentine Cheese Hearts MARCH ” >

All your recipes look like winners, Jenna! I’d be happy to have a bite of each. Thank you for sharing your favorites. Happy new year to you! xo

3. Oh My! All of these recipes look great. I will have to go back and check out each one. Thanks for sharing all this goodness.
    xoGinger

4. Kim says:

Thank you for this review, as well! I needed reminders of a couple of these that I printed at the time and then forgot to make. Oh, my! Good thing it’s winter – maybe I’ll have time to make them, because they do look so good!
    Blessings,
    Kim

Happy New Year Jenna! I love seeing your monthly favorites and wrap up. Your apple pie fries are calling my name this morning, I’m wishing I had some for my coffee!

6. angie says:

love your monthly selections. They all look so good. Perfect for each occasional monthly holiday or get together.
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Thanks so much for sharing your Monthly Roundup with Full Plate Thursday, that is a fabulous collection of food! Hope you have a great weekend and come back soon!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )