Tablescapes, Pumpkin Patch

It was bound to happen…

pumpkin pile 3 thepaintedapron.com

With all the Pumpkin Madness around here, it was inevitable that there would be a big pile …

pumpkin pile 5 thepaintedapron.com

And how delightful to dine surrounded by a mass of pumpkins…

pumpkin patch 4 thepaintedapron.com

all shapes and sizes

pumpkin patch 2 thepaintedapron.com

real and faux

pumpkin place 2 thepaintedapron.com

combined to form a giant pumpkin patch!

pumpkin patch 3 thepaintedapron.com

Large autumn leaves have fallen on the chair backs

leaf mat on chair back thepaintedapron.com

and the amuse bouche, or appetizer,  is “Candy Corn Compote”

pumpkin place thepaintedapron.com

The plates are from Platzgraff

pumpkin compote thepaintedapron.com

The delightfully shaped salad plate is Villa della Luna

stacked chargers thepaintedapron.com

The over-sized dinner plate/charger is Napoli

Stacked chargers are under the plates

atop a burlap runner [see runner fold tips and tricks here]

pumpkin pile 7 thepaintedapron.com

The pumpkin patch smiled in the afternoon sun

pumpkin patch table thepaintedapron.com

And began to glow as night drew near

pumpkins by candlelight thepaintedapron.com

The candles look like candy corn now!

pumpkin patch thepaintedapron.com

Have you noticed how much earlier it is getting dark lately?

candlelight pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

And what did we eat, you ask?

Why, Pumpkin Ravioli with Brown Butter and Sage of course!

pumpkin ravioli thepaintedapron.com

Pumpkin Soup with Apples and Bacon

apple and pumpkin soup thepaintedapron.com

Pumpkin Pasta with Italian Sausage and Ham

pumpkin pasta thepaintedapron.com

Pumpkin Walnut Spirals

pumpkin walnut spirals thepaintedapron.com

Get your pumpkin on!

_________________________________________

I will be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and:

Between Naps on the Porch

The Scoop

The Style Sisters

Posed Perfection

Savvy Southern Style

Comments
25 Responses to “Tablescapes, Pumpkin Patch”
  1. Happier Than A Pig In Mud says:

Love all the pumpkin goodness and the striped plates are really fun:@)

Jenna, I’m ready to get my pumpkin on! Love the Napoli with your Villa della Luna and your amuse bouche of candy corn! I’m going back for another taste of Pumpkin Pasta and finishing with a Pumpkin Walnut Spiral 🙂

3. Jacqueline says:

Oh, YUM!! The pasta and bread look fantastic!
    I am so glad we started out with a sweet – best way to start a meal!
    What a fantastic pile of pumpkins Jenna! I feel like I am in a pumpkin patch.

4. Ok I wanna LIVE in the pumpkin patch! That is gorgeous! I also pinned and stumbled the pumpkin patch 🙂

5. lulu says:

Love your pile of pumpkin, but what I like even better is pumpkin ravioli. Whenever I see it on the menu I order it and have even made it a time or two. It is my absolute favorite pasta. I’m making a run to a pumpkin patch this weekend to stock up.

6. cheri says:

You are already all set for fall. Everything looks gorgeous!

7. Beautiful! Your attention to detail is exquisite!

8. susie says:

Your grouping of pumpkins look fabulous especially the brown one. Aren’t pumpkins versatile we can do so much with them.decorate,carve, display them,roast them eat them and thoroughly enjoy them for their unique colors and shapes.you really put this together well.

9. Bev says:

Great idea…looks wonderful! Love your plates.

10. I love your tablescape, how fun to have all sorts of pumpkins.I think I am going to check out your pumpkin swirls recipe. Thanks again for stopping by.
    Karren @Oh My Heartsie Girl

11. Ann K says:

I like the variety of pumpkins with the softer color pallet of the plates, very pretty! All of your pumpkin food looks yummy!

12. janetlea62 says:

Well you are just too cute Ms Painted Apron! You even have the food and candy to match! So much fun! I can tell you put a lot of thought into this! Love it!

13. Marigene says:

This festive table is a great way to usher in autumn! You have quite an amazing collection of pumpkins, Jenna. Did you make the pumpkin ravioli…looks delicious.

14. Jenna, this is so pretty! I love all of it. Stopping by from Treasure Box Tuesday.

15. Wow- what a table! Everything looks beautiful!

16. Kim says:

What a fun display of pumpkins! I love your orange striped plates, too. The candle-light view is stunning!

17. love, love, love it all! Thank you for sharing and for linking up to the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.

18. Angelina says:

Your centerpiece is simply fabulous!

19. Mandy Hank says:

Great, great table display! I love your bunch of pumpkins and even love your candy corn appetizer- cute! Thank you for linking up with us at Get Your DIY On! I hope you’ll join us in November with your furniture makeovers!!

Mandy @ The Hankful House

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )