Tablescapes, Octoberfest Beer Garden

It’s almost October, so time to start thinking Octoberfest!

beer garden thepaintedapron.com

How about celebrating with a Beer Garden

popcorn beer thepaintedapron.com

Or a beer in the garden

Octoberfest 5 thepaintedapron.com

Pretzels on the patio…

Octoberfest 2 thepaintedapron.com

Some of these “beers” are kid friendly!

crackerjack beer thepaintedapron.com

They are made with Cracker Jack and popcorn!

Octoberfest thepaintedapron.com

They are bound to put the festive any Octoberfest

Octoberfest 2 thepaintedapron.com

Of course you can have some Shock Top Pumpkin Wheat Ale for the adults

beer and popcorn thepaintedapron.com

You know, to wash all those salty snacks down…

beer popcorn 2 thepaintedapron.com

It’s fun when you can eat the foam on your beer!

popcorn beer 1 thepaintedapron.com

or have a mug full of popcorn!

crackerjack beer thepaintedapron.com

Have a Cracker Jack of a day!

______________________________________

I will be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and:

Between Naps on the Porch

Crafty Hope

The Scoop

Memories by the Mile

The Style Sisters

Posed Perfection

Comments
16 Responses to “Tablescapes, Octoberfest Beer Garden”
  1. Wish I had thought of cracker jack beer! Love it!! Great Octoberfest table, Jenna.

2. Christine says:

did someone say October Fest??? lol….lovely table!!! xoxoxo

3. Sami says:

We have spent the last two weekends celebrating Oktoberfest! We love it and these cute decorations and yummy popcorn and beer would be a great addition to our fun! πŸ™‚

Too fun Jenna, love those Cracker Jack & popcorn steins! Beer in the garden sounds like a wonderful idea for Oktoberfest πŸ™‚

5. Kim says:

I love Cracker Jacks! What a fun serving idea, Jenna. I like how you offered some beers for the youngsters, too. πŸ™‚

6. hollybertone says:

Hi Jenna – I love your Oktoberfest celebration. I’ve never seen the popcorn being used for “kids beer” – BRILLIANT! I’m totally pinning and doing it sometime here for the boys. Hugs, Holly

7. Angelina says:

Love the steins filled with popcorn! Great oktoberfest idea!

8. OMGosh the steins are the best!!!

9. How cute! When I saw “popcorn beer” I actually thought it was popcorn beer, because I know Shock Top makes some unusual one. I know they make a pretzel beer.

10. CraftyHope says:

Cute, cute, cute. I do love me some beer. . .and salty snacks are yummy too. Your Fall Octoberfest tablescape is wonderful.

11. I’ll have one of the kid beers, please! How cute!!! What an ace idea! Pinning that one for sure!!!

12. Adorable table, now that is one for the guys too! Hubby would be grabbing handfuls of popcorn! lol Love this!