Creations, Boo Bottle Ghosts

You’ve probably seen similar bottles floating around Pinterest, but when I saw one at a local gift shop for $20 I was shocked

simple ghost bottle thepaintedapron.com

My face looked much like this ghost  😱

This is a quick craft that anyone can do

You can use any type bottle you want, I love to use the gray Mer Soleil Silver Chardonnay bottle because you don’t have to remove the pesky labels…plus you get to drink some good wine 🍷

boo bottles thepaintedapron.com

A few coats of spray paint or chalk paint and some black polka dots and you’ve got yourself a ghost!

boo bottles thepaintedapron.com

I painted mine with the mouths saying “Boo”

bottle ghost with tag thepaintedapron.com

This one’s for DD, a little Halloween fun

boo bottle thepaintedapron.com

I found the tags at the gift store and couldn’t resist, “Candy is Dandy but Wine is Divine”

wine tag thepaintedapron.com

They would be easy to make, design it in Picmonkey, print it on cardstock and cut in out in the shape of a bottle

Halloween bottle thepaintedapron.com

And don’t forget these other quick Halloween crafts

pumpkins and candy corn thepaintedapron.com

Candy Corn mats here

witch legs treat bag thepaintedapron.com

Candy corn jars and witch boot straws…See the tutorials on Crazy for Candy Corn here

Halloween table thepaintedapron.com

Painting Candy Corn here

dot candy corn thepaintedapron.com

Painting Witches and Pumpkins here

treat bags thepaintedapron.com

There’s a Witch on the door here

witch door decor thepaintedapron.com

Time’s flying, time to get busy!

________________________________

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and Decorate, It’s Overflowing, Rustic and Refined, Sunday Brunch, USS Crafty

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, Project Inspire, The Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life, Treasure Box Tuesday

Crafty Staci, Hit Me with your Best ShotTickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Creative Ways, Favorite Things, Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxPainted Drawer, Weekend Retreat, Your Turn to Shine

Get your DIY On, Made in a Day

Comments
31 Responses to “Creations, Boo Bottle Ghosts”
  1. Oh my goodness these are so cute.

2. Judy Pimperl says:

Cute ideas! I love the BOO bottles and the candy corn canning jar…I need to get busy making some fun things for Halloween.

3. Jacqueline says:

Everything is so cute! I just love the bottles, so fun in white and orange and even black.

4. Emily says:

I love to visit you and see what pretties you’ve made! Not disappointed today, those boo bottles are adorable and I love easy DIY. Delightful seasonal table too.
    Enjoy the weekend………..

Had to chuckle at your shocked face:@) I can’t believe September is almost over… Now it’s time for my shocked face!

6. Patricia says:

Awesome. Did you make the little picks? Tutorial? Love the witches hats on the glasses.

7. Ellen says:

Very cute — I might copy your idea. Mostly I ignore Halloween, though.

8. So cute!!! I love all of your crafty ideas! You are one creative lady! 🙂 ~Rhonda

9. Patricia says:

Love it all. That’s the pumpkin lesson I was looking for. Thank you. You are so talented.

Too fun Jenna! Those Mer Soleil are perfect to dress for Halloween with a ghostly coat of paint! Love all your bewtiching painted glassware too 🙂

11. lulu says:

OK, you are way ahead of me when it comes to crafts! I’m thinking you could turn your talent into a money maker!

12. Kim says:

Ha! You and I are thinking alike again. I haven’t posted it yet, but I’ve made a face on a painted bottle, too – not with paint, but you’ll see! This is such a fun post…getting all of us in the spooky mood. 🙂

13. Julie says:

Hi Jenna,
    Wow you have created the cutest ghost bottles! I love them for Halloween decorations. I really love all of your other ideas you have shared with us too.
    Thanks for sharing each week with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J, we love having you.
    Julie xo

14. too fun!! awesome Halloween party here!

15. JESS44903 says:

These are so stinking cute! I’ve pinned them!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

16. USS Crafty says:

I love the BOO bottles, and the witch on the door is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!!

17. I love the simple originality of this. Thank you so much for linking this up at SHARE IT 30. We’ll open a new party tomorrow! It would be great if you would join in again.. ~ Rose, http://www.FineCraftGuild.com

18. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life says:

Wow, you are really on a roll. You do have so many cute thrifty Halloween ideas. Thanks tons for linking to the No Spend, Clean, Purge October Linky Party.

19. Lots of fun and thrifty ideas here! Everything looks so cute. I will have to try a few next year.

20. Arrows & Awe says:

So cute! I am going to try this out, I have been saving bottles not knowing what to do with them!

1. […] been having some BOOS to celebrate your […]

2. […] out how The Painted Apron created adorable painted bottles that look like funny […]