Tablescapes, Hopping Bunnies

Bunnies are hopping,

bunnies and eggs

Eggs are nesting

Easter place setting

Bunnies are peeking

bunnies and eggs 2

There’s no time for resting!

Bunny with flatware

Bunnies hold flatware

hopping bunnies 2

and hop on the glasses

Hopping Bunnies 4

There goes a moss one, hopping over the grasses

Easter centerpiece

A bucket of eggs

bunny table

is held high by a bunny

Bunny place setting

Surrounded by place settings that are so bright and sunny  ☀️

Easter table

A tulip egg cup holds a few jelly beans

Hopping bunnies

And a bright yellow taffy to top off the scene

bunny table

So gather your eggs and cute cotton tails, and set a hopping table, full of Easter details!

Easter table Collage

Juicy Details

This tablecloth is actually oblong, I gathered it up in large folds around the table 4 places to make it work on this round table

tablecloth fold

A large cabbage leaf is placed off center atop the charger, to the left under each plate, for an accent, and to help conceal the folds in the tablecloth

I didn’t buy anything new for this table, but below are the sources where I found things over the past several years:

cabbage leaves/Grandin Road

plates/Pflatzgraff Napoli

tablecloth/Anthropologie

bowls, mugs/Home Goods

hopping bunny goblets, painted bucket/JMdesigns

individual bunny cake stands/Pottery Barn

large bunny cake stand, purple chargers/Hobby Lobby

moss bunny, bunny wreath/Pier 1

painted bottle/painting bunnies tutorial here

burlap bunny napkin ring tutorial here

……………………………………………………..

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and Decorate, It’s Overflowing, Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, Project Inspire, The Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Creative Ways, Favorite Things, Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxWeekend Retreat,

Comments
13 Responses to “Tablescapes, Hopping Bunnies”

I definitely need to hop to it Jenna! Easter’s on its way and will be here before I have a chance to gather eggs and round up bunnies! I love your ingenuity with your tablecloth fold and cabbage mat placement! Your moss bunny looks so cute hopping over your pail of eggs as a centerpiece!

Lovin’ the big bunny cake stand centerpiece Jenna! Easter will be here before we know it, better hop to it:@)

3. Jenna, I woke up this morning with the sudden realization that Easter is this month and I’m going to be very busy with other things! When will I even get my bunnies out of storage? Your table is a great inspiration to get me started, and I love the tablecloth idea! Linda

4. Emily says:

Oh I love this Jenna. Easter and Spring are wonderful and one way I love celebrating is making vignettes and tablescapes. Lot of inspiration here, love the basket centerpiece and I adore those flatware holders and your flatware! I know your family will enjoy the sweet theme.
    Have a great day………….

5. Rosie M. says:

Such a fun table for Easter, Jenna. Love all the colors and precious bunnies. I’ve got to get my Easter bin down from the rafters: I am pitifully behind. St. Patty’s and Easter are blending together, and my decorations are conflicted! LOL. Thanks for sharing this….I’m getting inspired.
    Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

6. Christine says:

Jenna, did you leave a spot for me to sit? How cute is this!!!! Happy Spring!!!!

7. Rhonda says:

Jenna, what a delightful and fun tablescape! Love it! And I really like the napkin rings, too cute! 🙂 ~Rhonda

I loved your poem, first of all, Jenna! Your table is just full of fun inspiration, as always! I wish I could hop on over and see it in person.

9. Such a fun table with all of your Easter pieces. So bright and cherry.

10. Jenna, this is so fun! I love all the color and the Anthro tablecloth is so pretty and your creative way to make it work for a round table – I will remember this for future reference!

11. Linda says:

So cute and colorful Jenna. You have a created a beautiful canvas to show off your cute bunnies. The napkin ring is darling. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

12. JESS44903 says:

Everything looks too cute! 🙂

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

13. Julie says:

Wow Jenna, you have created such a pretty Easter table!
    Thanks for sharing this inspiration with us at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.