Creations, Coastal Holiday Sign

HHjr and a friend went snorkeling on a sand bar recently and harvested a bounty of sand dollars

sand-dollars

He washed them, dried them in the sun and bleached them for me!

joy-sandollars-tile

So when life hands you sand dollars, you make a sand dollar holiday sign!

joy-sandollars-tile

I played around with tiles, sea glass and the sand dollars….

oars

and then I found this!  {Old Time Pottery}

sand-dollar-letters

Now I felt J O Y!

coastal-joy

I glued the shells on with clear E6000

nautical-joy-sign

and hung the oars from a screw put in the wood

joy-coastal-entry

Tis’ the Season!

coastal-entry-collage

⛄️   ❤️   🎷   🍀   😎   🌴   🇺🇸   🏈   🍂   🎃   🎄   🎉

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My TastebudsFull Plate ThursdayWork it Wednesday

Poofing the Pillows,  Get Your DIY On,    Your Inspired Design

Share it One More Time

Comments
27 Responses to “Creations, Coastal Holiday Sign”

Oh I LOVE this! Definitely shouts JOY!!!! I’ve got that Joy Joy Joy Joy down in my heart…. down in my heart…. down in my heart… to stay… LOL!!! 🙂

Adorable Jenna and perfect for a coastal Christmas! What a haul on those sand dollars too! Hope you’re enjoying some warm Gulf breezes this weekend 🙂

3. Lynn Bean says:

So cute! What original ideas you have. Have a wonderful week ahead.

4. That really turned out cute! Happy Thanksgiving Week:@)

5. Rosie M. says:

Wow! Talk about serendipity! This sign was made to happen. It took an artist like yourself to bring the happy finds together and create a holiday work of art! LOVE it!! Rosie

6. I can’t believe all those sand dollars – and they’re all so perfect! You found a wonderful way to use them, I love it!

7. What a great sign!…So beautiful and creative!!

8. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

Those sand dollars are a pain in the patootie to clean, but your’s look beautiful. Great Coastal Christmas sign!

9. Oh my goodness, Jenna! This is one of the cutest beach holiday signs *ever* LOVE this!

10. The cutest, Jenna! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!

11. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, wow that is the cutest sign you made. I love how your used sand dollars to make it! I would love to find one on the beach.
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.
    Hugs, Julie xo

12. Totally captivated, Jenna. I love shells — and this is so elegantly simple.

13. Kim says:

Jenna, this is wonderful! How inspiring for the beach lover! I hope you have joyful Christmas decorating. 🙂

14. Amazing how you always find so many ideas and I love this one! Great sign for the beach house using your pot of gold (sand dollars)!!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving Jenna…….

15. Jacqueline says:

You are too clever! Yes that is a bounteous harvest! Hubby has a briefcase full that he collected in his teens! He never did anything with them, but they are his treasure. The JOY sign is just darling!

16. Oh my word! This is so dang cute! I love it so much. Perfect for your beach house and for the holidays.

17. The sign is adorable. It works great in a coastal look.