Holidays, Valentine Love, crafts, sweets, tables, decor

We celebrate all the holidays in a big way, especially Valentine’s Day

XO rectangular pillow here

xo-pillow

Not only is it a romantic day for us, it is HHjr’s birthday

Valentine Birthday Dinner

Valentine party thepaintedapron.com

My youngest son’s birthday fell on Thanksgiving sometimes,

A Valentine baby and a Thanksgiving baby!

White Romance

Valentine jar thepaintedapron.com

CC’s birthday is March 17, St. Patrick’s Day!

Valentine chalkboard

valentine board thepaintedapron.com

Charlie Brown’s birthday is Easter Sunday this year,

Painting Hearts and Card Ideas

Valentine card 1 thepaintedapron.com

and Big E was born on Mother’s Day!

Wine Cork Heart

Valentine thepaintedapron.com

HH’s birthday is just short of the 4th of July,

Special Occasion Tea Party

Valentine vase thepaintedapron.com

His sister’s birthday is the day after Christmas,

Sweetheart Cottage

Valentine place setting 2 thepaintedapron.com

and her husband’s birthday falls on Labor Day some years…so if it’s a holiday, it’s likely a family member’s birthday!

Valentine centerpiece

There is still plenty of time before Valentine’s Day for crafts and plans     Ribbon Heart Wreath

Valentine mantel thepaintedapron.com

Adding some love to your decor with a Valentine Mantel or

Valentine decor thepaintedapron.com

a  Valentine Tree

pimento cheese cookies with strawberry thepaintedapron.com

Make treats like Pimento Cheese Cookies with Strawberry Jam,

Berry Cheesecake Galette

Valentine galette thepaintedapron.com

Valentine Cheese Muffins

Valentine cheese muffins

Coconut Cupcakes for All Occasions

Valentine cupcake dome thepaintedapron.com

Chocolate Ravioli can be dressed for any occasion also, just by changing the sprinkles

ravioli collage

Collage photos, clockwise from top left:

Sunny Valentine

Sweetheart Cottage

Doodle Bottles

Painting Hearts

Paper Ornaments

Be Mine

King & Queen of Hearts

Valentine blondies thepaintedapron.com

I’m ending on a sweet note with a plate of Valentine Blondies!

cupids-arrow-tote

And a Cupid’s Arrow tote to put goodies in!

valentine-chalk-mug

Psst, Valentine Chalk is one of my new Society6 designs available on pillows, rugs, mugs and iPad cases here

Time to get your Valentine on!

❤️.   ❤️.  ❤️.  ❤️.  ❤️.  ❤️

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My Tastebuds,  Full Plate Thursday

Your Inspired Design   Share it One More Time

Comments
24 Responses to “Holidays, Valentine Love, crafts, sweets, tables, decor”

All those holiday birthdays!❤. Mine is New Year’s Eve 😉

2. You know I’m lovin’ the little tree:@)

Wow Jenna, all those holiday birthdays in your family make celebrating doubly fun! We have lots of January/February and late April birthdays in our family but none coinciding with holidays. It’s hard to believe Valentine’s Day will be hear in less than a month! Thanks for the round-up and inspiration. ♥

4. Jenna, you really have a lot of birthdays and holidays coinciding…double the fun! This is a great round-up filled with inspiration…Happy Wednesday!

5. Kim says:

What a load of birthdays falling on holidays! I so enjoyed your review of the valentine projects and recipes. Your blog is a treasure trove! Happy hump day! 🙂

6. Sounds like a super-fun month for you! What a lot of festive ideas for celebrating, whether it is birthdays or Valentine’s! I’m hungry and ready to pull out the crafty bits!

7. Ellen says:

That’s one way not to forget a birthday! Ray’s brother was born on TGV, too, and he is pretty much a turkey. LOL I love your new designs — and the little Valentine tree is so pretty. I am thinking I might be inspired to do one this year.

8. Marion says:

Everything looks so inviting and beautiful.
    Marion

9. I think it’s so cool that so many family members have birthdays on holidays because y’all can celebrate both together. I love your fun crafts and decor, and thanks for including the links. I want to go and get a close look at the Valentine’s Day tree. How adorable!

Maybe I can encourage the girls to help me decorate for Valentine’s Day this weekend!

xo,
    RJ

10. Wow, lots of celebrations and fun! All the sweet treats are torturing me and I have no sweets in the house. Love everything but the mantel is really cute.

11. So many “Sweet”ideas!! Isn’t the love Holiday the best ever?!! Have a wonderful week.

12. JESS44903 says:

Such cute ideas! 🙂

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

13. Julie says:

I love all of your great ideas for Valentine’s Day Jenna.
    As always thanks for sharing your talent each week at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

14. What a fun Valentine’s tablescape. I really love those black and white plate. Thank you so much for sharing at Celebrate Your Story!

15. Sandra Garth says:

Never a dull moment at your house! Love all of your fun ideas.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )