Tablescapes, Patterns, Pineapple Burgers & Yellow Roses

We are celebrating this early Spring in full force

impromptu-candles

With a bright table of roses, patterns, and fancy burgers of course

pineapple-teriyaki-burgers

A picnic for 2

yellow-roses-patterns

This is the view

yellow-roses-pineapple-burgers

Bright colors and plates

yellow-roses-2

Those burgers await!

patterned-glass

The pattern on the stemless glass matches the one on the plate

colorful-setting

And yellow roses mean it’s an official date!

matching-patterns

The pattern is simple to recreate

painted-pattern-collage

Simple shapes and bright colors, oh the magic of paint!

patterns-roses

Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers

• Servings: varied

dry onion soup mix

teriyaki sauce

ground chuck

pineapple rings

romaine leaves

buns

butter

teriyaki aioli*

Place ground beef in a mixing bowl and drizzle with teriyaki, using as much or as little as you like.  Gently mix beef with onion soup mix, about 1 T per patty, adjusting amount according to the size patties being made.  The burgers will have plenty of salt from the soup mix and teriyaki sauce, but add pepper if desired.  Grill patties, adding pineapple rings on top after turning over or along side burgers.  Butter buns and toast or place on grill the last few minutes of cooking.  Grill romaine 1-2 minutes if desired also.

When burgers are done, serve on warm buns with pineapple, romaine, and teriyaki aoili.

*teriyaki aioli: mix mayonnaise with a dash of teriyaki sauce or soy sauce to taste

pineapple-teriyaki-burgers

Enjoy!

for another printable version of Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers click here

Juicy Details

table runner, small bowls, salad plates/Walmart, Pioneer Woman collection

patterned melamine dinner plates, turquoise wine glasses/HomeGoods

stemless glasses/see Copycat Poppy tutorial here

🌷   🍔   🍍   🌷   🍔   🍍

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Tickle My Tastebuds,  The Blended Blog   Full Plate Thursday

Your Inspired Design   Share it One More Time

Comments
22 Responses to “Tablescapes, Patterns, Pineapple Burgers & Yellow Roses”
  1. Jenna, I always love a good burger and yours looks and sounds perfect to me. What a fun Tablescape with lots of color (I have this thing for color)! Your painting projects are always amazing to me, you are so gifted! Happy Thursday!

2. Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, what a beautiful, bright, and cheerful tablescape. The plates are so pretty and with the gorgeous yellow roses make for a lovely table. Your burgers sound yummy! I hope that you have a beautiful day, sweet friend!!!

3. Jenna, your table is so happy and pretty! It reflects your energetic and fun personality. Your burgers look inviting and different from the norm. I’m impressed as usual with your painting talent.

YUM! I’m hungry!

5. KR says:

I love you colours !! 🙂
    Today we have grey and white wether outside. You made my day 🙂

6. Kim says:

Awesome set-up, Jenna! I know you two enjoyed your special date. 😉 Yellow roses are gorgeous, and so are your mixture of plates and pretty glassware. Love the matching you did here!

7. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

I try to eat a lot of pineapple because it supposedly reduces swelling in joints. AND it tastes good too! Great idea to combine it with a burger.

8. It looks cheerful and cheer always makes me happy! And yummy, too!

9. Burgers sound good Jenna! Time to get grilling:@)

10. The weather is indeed spring like at the beach. Perfect for grilling and bringing out the lovely spring colors. Love the pattern on the plates and those burgers look and sound delicious.
    It was so good to see you while I was there.

I love your colorful table Jenna and your glassware painted to match your dinnerware is such a fun touch! It’s perfect weather to fire up the grill today and eat outdoors before our temperatures take a nosedive 🙂

12. Sandra Garth says:

I can’t think of anything better to go with a bright table better than fancy burgers!

13. Wow those burgers sound so good! Love the bright and cheerful colors of your dishes. The yellow roses are yummy!

14. Love this post, I am all for celebrating spring early too. I cant wait any longer! Especially after seeing your delicious burgers and pretty table.

15. Helen Adams says:

Your table setting is just beautiful, I just love those colors. We would really enjoy your Pineapple Burgers, they look delicious. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a fun week!