Creations, Pink Ribboned Watering Can Wreath

So much to do, so little time!

I’ve been busy back and forthing, and wanted to hang something for spring on my door, that could stay up through April

I combined the watering can from the Spring Watering Can Wreath with the Spring Wreath Redo from several years ago,

Birds love to build nests in anything I hang on the door, so I have to outsmart them

The watering can does a great job of filling up the “nesting area”

I tied the bow off to the side to cover the space left by the handle

It balances the spout and gives the wreath a jaunty look

Don’t worry, the birds have plenty of other places to nest that will be much safer!

In a matter of minutes I had a brand new bird proof decoration for the door

Juicy Details

Spring Wreath tutorial here

Watering Can wreath here

Oh, and here’s a spring magnolia wreath for your sofa

🥕   🐇   🌷   🥕   🐇   🌷

Celebrate and Decorate,  Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the PorchCoastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Moonlight and Mason Jars   Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Share it One More Time

Comments
24 Responses to “Creations, Pink Ribboned Watering Can Wreath”
  1. Jenna, we can’t seem to outsmart the birds! I love your jaunty wreath…so cute with its pink bow! Happy Sunday!

2. Your wreath turned out cute! Good luck with the birds, they can be determined:@)

3. That is a wonderful rework, the watering can is perfect and I like the asymmetry!

So pretty. I love it.

5. It’s so very pretty, Jenna. I love the colors. I have a square wreath for spring, too. Makes me very happy and just looks a little different! Happy weekend!

6. I need a little pizzazz for spring on my door! Thanks for a fun idea Jenna!

Love your bird proof door wreath with watering can Jenna! I’ve all but given up with a wreath on the door 🙂

8. Karen says:

Your door looks so pretty dressed in pink. Hopefully it won’t be the birds favorite color. 😀

9. Leslie Anne Tarabella says:

Very fresh looking and pretty! I remember my grandmother hanging fake rubber snakes in the fig trees to scare away the birds. Perhaps a snake wreath should be next on your list! Yikes!!!

10. Kim says:

I love the new wreath! It’s always nice to freshen up the old and re-create them. I spy some berries…hope the birds don’t think it’s a feasting spot rather than a nesting spot. It’s so hard to stay ahead of them! At least you solved the nesting problem. Congrats! 🙂

11. JESS44903 says:

Oh so cute! 🙂

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

12. Susan says:

I love the color pink and your wreath is absolutely adorable!

Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

Your bird proof wreath turned out so pretty, Jenna. I love that you reused things that you already had to make something so beautiful.

14. debra cantales says:

What a sweet bird proof wreath! Here in New York we have a storm door covering (squishing) our pretty wreaths. LOL

15. For the last couple of months, I’ve hoped to find a watering can at the thrift store. So far, no luck. the ones in the stores are more than I want to pay so I’m holding out for the thrift store. I also love the jaunty look! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Celebrate Your Story, have a great weekend.

1. […] Pink Ribboned Watering Can Wreath {The Painted Apron} […]

2. […] Pink Ribboned Watering Can Wreath {The Painted Apron} […]

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )