Holidays, Frosty’s Meltdown

Frosty makes an appearance at our house every year

He loves to surprise visitors in the powder room!

One year he took a Bubble Bath

One year he took a Shower

Last year he had a Spa Day

Complete with Snowman Makeup!

This year Frosty’s having a Meltdown!

The water for his bath was too Hot!!

Why he’s just a puddle of his former self!

Turn on the AC!

Get some ice!!

Don’t worry, he’ll be back to his jolly self soon!

Here is more snowman fun…

Powdered Sugar Snowman Treats

Snowman Poop

Holiday Pumpkin Patch

Snowman Make-up

Merry Holiday Snowman

May all the snow in the South this year be faux!

❄️ ☃️  ☃️  ☃️  ☃️  ☃️  ❄️

Rustic and RefinedMerry Monday,  Between Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl   Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
27 Responses to “Holidays, Frosty’s Meltdown”

Ha, ha, some days I feel like Frosty too:@)

2. Rita C. says:

He’s super cute, but I hope the littles don’t get sad when they see Frosty this year!

Jenna, how cute is this! I do hope Frosty recovers before the grands arrive! You are such a creative and clever artist. I love this! Have a wonderful weekend………

That Frosty is a snowman of 1,000 faces! You know, I agree about the faux snow (as an older person, snow does not hold the same allure as when I was a younger)–but, here in GA I just heard the weather forecast and the words “wintry mix” were bandied about. So, my mantra today is “faux snow, faux snow!” Stay warm over there in Alabama.

soooo funnnn!

6. RS says:

What fun! This put a smile on my face.

I love your delightful snowman pictures. Your creativity is awesome!

8. Rosie M. says:

What a terrific Grandma you are!!! You’re making so many memories for those little ones. Have a wonderful Holiday Season, Jenna!

9. Sally Clem says:

That’s so fun! Very very cute!

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 5:01 AM The Painted Apron wrote:

> the Painted Apron posted: ” Frosty makes an appearance at our house every > year He loves to surprise visitors in the powder room! One year he > took a Bubble Bath One year he took a Shower &nbsp” >

10. Ricki Treleaven says:

Frosty is one busy dude! Don’t have a meltdown, Frosty. It’s supposed to snow in Cental Alabama tomorrow. YAY!

11. What a great decoration Frosty is….he must be fun to “play around” with!

12. It is snowing this morning here in Western NC, how fun to see Frosty again!

13. Poor Frosty! But welcome back and hope you are pulled together soon!

14. Jenna, Frosty has recovered now for sure after the snow! Such a cute post!

Adorable Jenna! Color me surprised with our snow shower yesterday! The said it was going to be too warm and mixed with rain but we had a small accumulation. Beautiful to see those big fat flakes but it wreaked havoc with traffic and made for slick roads and accidents. Hope you’re safe and warm like Frosty ☃️❄️🌧

Love the snowman make-up! Very clever, Jenna! ❄️☃️❄️

17. Anonymous says:

Oh I love your frosty the snowman and his meltdown. How cute and the other ideas are great too. Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J.
    Have a great week.
    Julie

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )