Tablescapes, a baker’s dozen winter & spring tablescapes

This is a baker’s dozen round up of winter and spring tables from the archives, for thinking about the fun stuff coming up,  and to perhaps bring spring a little closer!

Super Bowl Skinny Spread

Citrus Explosion

King & Queen of Hearts

Sweetheart Cottage

Bourbon Street

Irish Gold

Spring Garden

Beach Bunnies

Flower Market

Birdhouses, Buoys & Boats

Jardin Mexicano

Tulips and Tricycles

Blooming Watering Cans

Hope things are warming up where you are, surely Spring is just around the corner…

that’s what I keep telling myself anyway!

psst…beat those winter blues with some love or sweet treats from my Society 6 Shop,

25% off everything Jan 21-22

enter code ART25OFF at checkout

Remember, all the designs are available on many different items, cards, notebooks, phone iPad and laptop covers and cases, mugs, rugs, pillows, totes, carry-all pouches

Over 150 designs to choose from!

Shop here

❤️   🍀   🐰   ❤️   🍀   🐰

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
12 Responses to “Tablescapes, a baker’s dozen winter & spring tablescapes”
  1. Jenna, your beautiful tablescapes have me longing for spring! Each one is so unique. We have beautiful sunny skies with a promised 65 degree high. That sounds so nice after our cold week. Happy Sunday!

2. Jenna.. I love every one of these beautiful tablescapes!! Have a wonderful Sunday!

What joyful place settings. I especially like your birdhouses. Have a beautiful day Jenna.

4. Rosie M. says:

So many fun things to look at! Thank you for this wonderful collection of tables. Have a great week, Jenna!

oh so much fun!

All fun ideas:@)

7. A terrific roundup with tons of good ideas!

8. What fabulous eye candy! I love absolutely every one of these. I have been thinking about table settings for Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day, so you have provided a bit of inspiration here. Great post!

9. debra cantales says:

Jenna, you are the queen of beautiful tablescapes!! Have a wonderful week!

10. Sandra Garth says:

Now I’m really ready for spring! Your tables are so vibrant and full of eye candy.

11. What a fun post! Spring is a long way from us but I can dream! I tried to get to your Society 6 shop by clicking on your side bar last time I was here but nothing worked. I don’t remember that Blooming Water cans one- so adorable.

• hi Liz, thank you for mentioning the links weren’t working, I noticed that myself the other day. It’s all fixed now, when you click on any of the sidebar photos you will go to the post or my Society 6 shop. You can always access it at society6.com/paintedapron Thanks so much!

w