Party Panache, Bleu Raspberry BBQ Chips

Short, sweet and delicious today with 3 ingredient, 5 minute prep,

nacho style chips with bleu cheese and raspberry preserves

Sweet, salty, spicy, tangy, this simple appetizer is a Wow in the taste category

No sweat prep, just a little dab of cheese and jam on the chips

A quick trip to the oven or microwave

Heaven on a plate!

Bleu Raspberry BBQ Chips

• Servings: varied
  • Difficulty: very easy

Sturdy BBQ Chips, like Kettle brand

Sturdy Sweet Potato chips, like Kettle brand

quality bleu or gorgonzola cheese

quality red raspberry preserves

Spread chips on a microwave safe platter or baking sheet.  Place a small dollop of preserves on each chip along with a small slice or crumble of bleu cheese.  Microwave or bake until cheese melts and serve immediately

Use BBQ, Sweet Potato Chips or a combo of both for this tasty treat!

for another printable of Bleu Raspberry BBQ Chips click here

Enjoy!

🥔   🍇   🧀   🥔   🍇   🧀

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
22 Responses to “Party Panache, Bleu Raspberry BBQ Chips”
  1. Well, Jenna, that combines three of my favorite food groups — chips, cheese and raspberry — along with an anyone-can-do it ease. I might have to give these a shot!

LOVE BBQ chips! So will have to try this new combo! YUM! 😊

3. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Oh my, these looks so good and how simple! YEP…I am all about doing this! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

You do have the best recipes for snack food over the moon! Thanks Jenna, looks so tasty……..

5. I will remember this next time our family visits. They will love it.

You are the snack Queen!

Oh, wow! This looks like a great combo!! I will have to give it a try this weekend! Thanks Jenna! ❤️

8. Sandra Garth says:

This is a binge waiting to happen and I am all for it!

9. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, oh this sounds so good. I wish I could eat chips but I gave them up for lent. I will have to make this once Easter has past! Chips are my weakness. Thanks for this great idea for the chips.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie xo

Brilliant! I would not be able to control myself!!!! Oh how I want these right now!

While not the bleu cheese variety… I’m headed to the kitchen to make some more of the microwave ones:@)

12. A must!…this is how I cook!! I live off of chips (this I should not admit) and thought I had every chip recipe. A new one for me. Thanks Jenna for sharing!

We love sweet and salty and we’re both chipoholics so this would be a winner at our house!

14. Jenna, the pairing of Bleu cheese and raspberry jam is perfect. I am a huge fan of sweet and salty, and quick and easy!

15. Jenny says:

Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

I will love your Raspberry BBQ Chips, what a very special treat! Your post is awesome and thanks so much for sharing it with us at Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back to see us real soon!