Fearless Friday, Flaming Flamingo

Don’t know what to paint?

Wet your paper and drop and splatter a little paint and let it dry

What do you see?

I saw a pink flamingo

The dots on the upper far right looked like the eye and beak shape

Next came feathers and the long curved neck

More feathers and color washes

Purple tail feathers and skinny purple legs

I call him “Flaming Flamingo” because of his pink, red and bright orange feathers

“Flaming Flamingo” is part of the Tropical Collection in my Society 6 Shop, here

New things are added all the time

Check store often, there are unadvertised sales almost daily!

Have fun and Be Fearless!

🎨   🌴   🖌   🌴   🎨

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
19 Responses to “Fearless Friday, Flaming Flamingo”

You are so creative Jenna! I would never have been able to dream or bring a flamingo to life from a splatter of paint!

2. pattyanneart says:

Awesome, Jenna!! ❤️

3. I am continuously bowled over by your talent, Jenna. Have a great weekend!!

4. Jenna, I am amazed at your talent. I would have never in a million years envisioned a flamingo from a few drops of paint. You are fearless with a paint brush and an apron! Happy Friday!

How fun Jenna, one of my favorites! Make some more splatters!

6. Jenna, you are so creative! I love your flamingo, you’ve encouraged me to pick up my brush and paints again. Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

7. This is SLICK!!!!!!! Wow, girl….you have really got the talent!!!

WOWZA!! What a fabulous Flamingo, Jenna! Love the purple legs! 💜💜💜

9. You are so talented! I absolutely love this post. About as far as I have gotten with my painting is to buy a set of watercolors. That’s it, but I may just try your technique here. Your flamingo is wonderful, I’m going to have to look at society six because I am planning a flamingo table for the summer. At this point all I have are wonderful flamingo mugs, but napkins would be fabulous.

10. Leona Course says:

I am truly impressed with your talent!

11. More than anything, I love how you see!

What an eye and your imagination brought the splatters to life! Awesome! Do some more please, it’s like magic!

13. Ali says:

I love your blog! So much energy and fun!

LOOOVVVE It!!!!!

15. Nancy says:

Your creativity astounds me!!

16. WordPress needs to have a “love” button because “like” doesn’t cover it. That is the artistic way of painting and I love it! You let the splatter tell you what to paint and it looks wonderful.

17. Linda says:

Oh how sweet Jenna.You are so gifted. I too, am planning a pink flamingo table this summer.

1. […] it reminded me of the colors in Jenna’s Fearless Friday, Flaming Flamingo… it does have a fiesta feel don’t you […]

2. […] Flaming Flamingo watercolor technique was so popular I will be posting another one […]