Recipe Box, Lemon Love

The flavor of the month for March is Lemon

apparently lemon is a very popular flavor,

people seem to love love lemon!

I’ve really enjoyed using lemon in a variety of new recipes,

Sugared Lemon Donut Cake, Lemon Mini Muffins,

Sheet Pan Lemon Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans

And I found some other favorites in the archives I am re-sharing today

Any of these would be a great last minute addition to your Easter menu

and upcoming Spring days

Sheet Pan Shrimp

Lazy Lemon Pies

Last Minute Lemon Loaf Cake with Lemon Lime Glaze

Magic Lemon Bars

Lemon Mousse {Sand Dollar Dessert}

Firefly Cocktail

Cheers to the magic of Lemons!

🍋   🍋   🍋

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
14 Responses to “Recipe Box, Lemon Love”

While I don’t think I’d like to find the Broccoli Candy in my Easter Basket… I would love to have it on my dinner plate! Happy Easter Week Jenna-have fun with the kids:@)

Lemons and spring are a beautiful thing!!!

Love your lemon round-up Jenna! I’m a fellow lemon lover and wishin’ I had a slice of your lemon loaf this morning. 😉

4. There is something special in the way that lemon brightens up food! I agree with Mary, a slice of lemon loaf would be so perfect with my coffee this morning! Happy Wednesday, Jenna!

5. Kari says:

I love lemon too Jemma…in my tea, hot or cold and in almost everything as it gives such a clean fresh taste.

6. It was like you did this month just for me! Thanks for including these links all in one post. And I agree with others on the lemon loaf!

7. RS says:

Too much!!! I want it all, can’t wait to try these recipes.

8. Ellen says:

I see Lemon Ricotta Lasagna Rolls on my menu for Good Friday supper and Lemon Loaf for dessert! Maybe some Lemon Mousse and Magic Lemon Bars too. So many yumalicious lemon recipes, hard to choose…maybe try each and everyone. Thank-you! P.S. Love your Lemon art!!

9. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Loving all the lemons! I love lemon and love to put it in my tea. Especially love cooking with it. So fresh. Happy Easter sweet lady to you and your family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Oh my gosh! You’re killing me with all this luscious lemon food! I’m in heaven! Thank you!😁♥️🍋

All of this lemony food is awesome Jenna, and your paintings are so delightful.