Creations, Red, White & Beach Tree

Do you celebrate Flag Day and the 4th of July?

I decided it would be fun to have a red white and blue tree for the summer holidays and was doubly inspired by some of my favorite blogging friends who are having a Patriotic Friday with Tree Classics Blog Hop.  Be sure to see Jen Lutz’s tree here, Shirley’s tree at Houspitality Designs here, and I’m looking forward to trees by Stacey at Poofing the Pillows on June 15, and Mary from Home is Where the Boat is on June 22

HH & I have really enjoyed a pencil tree we bought for the beach house

It is pre-lit, tall and skinny,  doesn’t take up much space, and fits perfectly between the 2 sets of French doors to the porch

We enjoyed it for Christmas, with aqua ornaments and beachy things, for a Coastal Christmas Tree

Then in January it transformed into more of a winter tree with snowflakes

In February it changed completely for Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras,  “half and half” tree,  since the holidays fell right next to each other on the calendar

One side decorated with pink and red, hearts and ornaments

Mardi Gras masks, beads, and ornaments on the other side

Then it turned into an Easter Egg Tree

“So, what’s next, flags?” HH asked

“Oh, that would be really cute for the summer holidays!” I exclaimed

“You know, I think it would…” he said

But it was only April and we were a little tired of it, so I put it away for a while…

Yesterday I had planned to go shopping but it started storming so I looked at what was in my red, white and blue stash… the tree was floating around in the back of my mind, and I certainly didn’t think I had enough things to decorate the tall tree…

But I did!

I had burlap blue anchor ribbon and some red & white plaid

I had lots of small flags and Uncle Sam hat picks

Red white and blue bicycles and pails

Funky flag glasses

And a cute Lady Liberty statue that I bought this year

Stars and stripes bandanas cover the tree base

A beach boy Santa and surfer nut cracker are hanging out by the tree

Happy Flag Day!

It’s a Red, White & Beach Tree!

🇺🇸  How do you decorate for the 4th of July?  🇺🇸

“Firecracker” is available on 23 different items in my Society 6 Shop here

New products debuted this week!!

Cutting Boards, with decorative and cutting sides, Serving Trays, and Coasters

the cutting boards have a hole for hanging and some are available in a rectangular size too, the serving trays come in 2 sizes, and the coasters are sold in sets of 4

Not all my items are available in all designs yet but I’m working on it.  If you have trouble finding what you want in my shop, leave me a comment below or send me an email here and I’ll help you

Thank you for your visit!

Juicy Details

bicycle napkin rings, Lady Liberty/Pier 1

pencil tree/Target

assorted small decorations/Hobby Lobby

Beach Boy Santa, surfer nut cracker/gifts

🇺🇸   🇺🇸  🇺🇸

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
30 Responses to “Creations, Red, White & Beach Tree”

Jenna, Your slim tree is so festive for all its holiday celebrations but especially I love it as a patriotic Red,White & Beach Tree! Your patriotic bicycle napkin rings are adorable as ornaments and I love your Lady Liberty! Happy Flag Day. ♥

What a versatile tree…you must have boxes and boxes of ornaments.

3. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Yes, I do love your skinny tree and can used all year round. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

So cute! Love the blue and white anchor ribbon! Isn’t it fun decorating for the different holidays? I have a small tree that fits in the corner of my dinning room and the main theme is birds, but I do tuck in other items depending on the holiday. Today it will have small dollar store flags and they will stay until Labor say. Love your beach theme as well! Hmmm, that gives me an idea….maybe I should change it out to a beach tree in August! Thanks Jenna, I think I will! 🐚😉🏖

• Oh Cyndi, I hope you do a beach tree, so much fun!! I got most of my decorations at Hobby Lobby at Christmas time, but there are some on Amazon…of course you can fashion your own with sea shells, and mermaids and summer stuff of course is widely available at the craft stores now…Have fun!!

5. Such a unique idea – love all of the themes. It must be fun for your visitors to see it change all the time!!

6. Melody Anderson says:

so much fun to be able to use something most of us only do once a year!! LOVE your flag tree! perfect for the 4th and summer, take care and Happy Summer from Iowa

7. Jenna, your skinny tree has had many lives, but this might be my favorite! I love a red, white, and blue theme! I do love the ribbon and Lady Liberty. Happy Flag Day!

8. Rita C. says:

Cute!

9. Jenna, the space between your doors is perfect for this little skinny tree. I love the idea of a decorated summer tree and red, white and blue would be my first choice too. My favorite ornament is the suffer dude nut cracker. Have a wonderful Father’s Day weekend…….

10. I love how you change up your tree! It’s always such fun to see what you come up with. Queen of Festive, I think and yay!

11. Linda says:

.I love your pretty trees all decorated. What a great idea decorating patriotic. Such fun accessories to dress the tree. Lots of fun times at your house.

12. Marion says:

Love all your trees. Happy Flag Day
    Marion

13. Marilyn says:

All of the trees are so nice and unique. Thank You for sharing.
    Marilyn

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Very cute:@)

How cute is your patriotic tree, Jenna!! the pencil shape is perfect for not taking up too much space, and the decorations are perfect. I love Lady Liberty, the Santa, and the surfer. Now you’re set for the 4th, too!

17. Oh Jenna, you are so sweet to link to our Tree Classics posts!!

Your trees are amazing as your holiday decorations always are. You are one creative soul and I would love to be more like you.

w