Tablescapes, Trick or Treat Buffet

A little Halloween fun today, to get you in the mood, how about a Trick or Treat Buffet!

Help yourself to this spooky candy spread, and watch out for spider webs overhead!

Lights and candles set the scene

It won’t be long now until it’s Halloween!

The table is loaded with treats galore

Say trick or treat and grab some more!

Have a bite of these spooky sweets

Watch out for eyeballs masquerading as treats!

Ghosts and Bats on chips and more

This giant bowl of candy bars you can’t ignore

Happy haunting M & Ms

and a boiling cauldron at the end

Candy corn, popcorn, cheese balls and clementines

Have you ever seen a buffet this divine?

Help yourself and have some fun

But be sure to brush and floss when you’re done!

Mark your calendar for 28 days

A trick or treat buffet will just amaze!

Psst…I know some little boys who much approved of this Halloween spread, their eyes got so big they almost popped out of their heads!

For more Halloween ideas, see my Halloween round up Set the Scene, It’s Almost Halloween

🎃  👻  🎃  👻  🎃

Dishing it & Digging it,

Between Naps on the Porch, Cooking and Crafting with J&J

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
26 Responses to “Tablescapes, Trick or Treat Buffet”
  1. Cute, Cute, cute! Brushing and flossing would be needed after all the sweet treats.🎃

Ha-Ha, one of these things is not like the others… Looks like fun Jenna, I’m sure the kids were thrilled:@)

• They were thrilled and thought it was a great idea to have candy out all the time. It was a couple of days before I took it down and put things away, so they were often sneaking in there and grabbing something!

3. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, this is so adorable and looks like so much fun! Happy Wednesday!!!

4. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

What fun ideas and oh so cute table. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

5. such great treats – love all your dishes, too

6. Marilyn says:

What a lovely tablescape. Everything is so creative for Halloween.
    Marilyn

7. Marion says:

Thank You for sharing this festive setting. I love those plates.
    Marion

8. So cute!! You know we don’t have kids around anymore and in our neighborhood, the houses are far apart so there’s no trick or treating. However, it would really be fun to fix up the table and have friends over. Thanks for the inspiration!

9. Jenna, I’m sure your little grands eyes did almost pop out over this buffet! I see some of my favorite treats there too and oh all those pretty dishes. Looks like a lot of fun and treats for all…….

You offered 2 of my favorite candy bars, Payday and Snickers! Lol What a candy-licous spread!
    Also, the caramel apple bars were very tasty. Enjoyed by all. Thank you Jenna! 🍊🍂

I’ll bet those little boys were so happy to see that buffet of yumminess, Jenna!! I wish I could partake of all that myself. Of course, I always love the poems that you make up to coordinate with the dishes and the treats. Thank you for the fun!

Jenna, I laughed out loud at ‘brush and floss when you’re done’ 🙂 I know your grands’ eyes are big when they take in your Halloween spread…what a spookilicious buffet!

13. Cherryl Ehlenburg says:

I love it! I will be saving it, for sure!