Tablescapes, MacKenzie-Childs Fall Farm Kitchen

There is a fall hop this week hosted by Follow the Yellow Brick Home, Creative Fall Decorating with Baskets

I saw so many cute baskets, I just had to join the fun…my first instinct was to go shopping, but then I thought, maybe I should look around and shop my house first…

On the way to the messy hording area garage I spotted the woven tray that sits on the kitchen island every day

My Courtly Check Compote full of clementines and a ceramic bowl full of red potatoes was already residing there, why not add a few more MacKenzie-Childs things and some more seasonal touches

I went with kind of a Halloween at the farm theme with my MKC pig, rooster and a wooden chicken from Hobby Lobby

This little bistro table is where Super Boy and Big E eat, front row seats to the flatscreen TV on an adjacent wall

There is a tall painted silver candlestick in the basket holding a MKC inspired dot pumpkin and a baby boo pumpkin nestles in with the clementines

I try to keep a cloche full of treats for them, today it’s raspberry filled glazed mini donuts

A few more MKCย  things insisted on joining in

Painted pumpkins and a cake stand

I had tons of fun and didn’t spend a dime!

Juicy Details

painted candlestick/ tutorial here

MacKenzie-Childs inspired pumpkins/ tutorial here

pig, cake stand, compote, rooster/ MacKenzie-Childs

wooden chicken/ Hobby Lobby

Halloween plates were purchased on line over 5 years ago

In case you missed it, there is a Halloween tablescape hop this week too, you can see all the links here

๐ŸŽƒย  ๐ŸŒปย  ๐Ÿทย  ๐ŸŠย  ๐ŸŒปย  ๐ŸŽƒ

Hauntingly Beautiful,ย  Meal Plan Monday

Dishing it & Digging it,ย ย  Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday ย  Make it Pretty Mondayย ย ย ย Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluck ย  Sweet Inspirationsย ย ย Happiness is Homemade

Comments
23 Responses to “Tablescapes, MacKenzie-Childs Fall Farm Kitchen”

I love the striped pig!

2. Oh Jenna, you are having so much fun with the season…I love it all! The MKC pig is fabulous! Pass me a raspberry-filled donut, please!๐Ÿงก

• I got those mini donuts at Publix the other day, I was so hungry they just hopped in my cart! Luckily I only ate one and the boys polished off the rest! Yes, I love my pig, got him on sale earlier this year…I’ve got to dress him up for Christmas next ๐Ÿ™‚

It is fun to repurpose what we already have… Love what you did here, Jenna! ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽƒ

4. Linda says:

You have some fun Halloweent pieces which suit my fancy. The striped pig may be the favorite.

Looks like you’re all set for Halloween:@)

6. Ricki Treleaven says:

I’ve seen a few of these posts, and I love your baskets! Your kitchen island is so much fun for the season. The pumpkins you painted are so cute!

7. amberlyonferguson2017 says:

Oh this makes me so happy to know you were inspired! I love your basket tray and your colorful and festive Halloween vignettes. Thank you so much for sharing a link back too. Happy Halloween!

8. What a festive and fun look. That is SOME PIG!

Love your ‘Halloween at the farm theme’ Jenna! So festive and fun! I know your grands must love your holiday decorations and treats. โ™ฅ

10. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, I love the way you painted the pumpkins so nice to look like MC. I hope you had a nice Halloween and now we are onto our next holiday.
    Thanks for sharing at C&C with J&J each week.
    Enjoy your day and weekend.
    Julie