Tablescapes, Hallmark Christmas Movie Table

I have a confession to make…

I love Hallmark Christmas movies!

You know there is going to be beautiful holiday scenery

romance, conflict, a snowball fight, a Santa, and a happy ending!”

Welcome to a Hallmark Christmas Movie Table!

Our family tradition is to gather with extended family for lunch on Christmas Eve

Over the years the family has grown so much it’s hard to believe!

We let the little ones sit at the table while the adults mingle and nibble

There’s something for everyone, even reindeer kibble!

A busy Christmas village runs the length of the table

Santa’s driving his Caddy, while the reindeer a rest in the stable

There are Christmas Cottages and a Christmas Tree farm

There will be a no touching rule so nothing sees harm!

Each place has a small stocking with a candy cane treat

And near by is the Elf to make sure the children stay sweet

There are cookies for Santa and very special letter

A children’s tree in the corner

Can it be any better!!!

The chandy has cotton and sparkles and things all aglow

And also a big ball of green mistletoe

and, just so you know,

Shhhhhh……

Santa will be dropping in to say Ho Ho Ho!

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„

Meal Plan Mondayย ย Dishing it & Digging it,ย ย  Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday ย  Make it Pretty Mondayย ย ย ย Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Partyย ย ย Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluck ย  Sweet Inspirationsย ย ย Happiness is Homemade

Comments
52 Responses to “Tablescapes, Hallmark Christmas Movie Table”

I love your Hallmark Christmas table Jenna…so much fun the grands! I bet Santa has a fun time too ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Claudia says:

I just caught a wonderful holiday movie on Lifetime called Noel. After watching our Hallmark channels over and over again, I’m glad I decided to scroll through the listings. It’s great. Merry Christmas, Jenna.

3. Rita C. says:

How picture perfect for “any town” in Hallmark Christmas movies. I’m a Hallmark movie junkie too, and always look forward to seeing the little towns all decked out for Christmas. Your table captures the feeling perfectly, Jenna. I know the kids will love it all. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Oh this is such a clever and adorable idea Jeanna. I like the idea of the little ones seated and entertained with the enchanting village to keep them entertained, charming! I know your family look forward to this family tradition in your family. Your home is so beautifully decorated and I know there will a great menu. Enjoy my sweet friend, this is wonderful…….

5. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Oh my goodness Jenna. Loving your Hallmark Christmas table! So much fun and colorful. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

6. Such a cute table, and great theme. I like the Hallmark Hall of Fame movies as they have a bit more substance than the simple romance ones, but there are a few of those I like too. If you haven’t seen One Special Night with James Garner and Julie Andrews, it is well worth the time.

I like to catch the Hallmark movies too. We have a few favorites, especially the one with Ed Asner who owns a lumber yard/mill and a soilder comes to his town to say thanks for a Christmas card that his daughter had sent, one of many to different troops. Or the one where the Uncle, a retired policeman is flying to his nieces and meets a nice guy on the airplane and due to a snow storm, ends up taking him to his nieces for Christmas. Do you know either of these two movies? They are really good, better than most. Your table is delightful! I’m sure Christmas Eve will be a fun, treasured memory with all of your family present! Merry CHRISTmas to all! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜ƒ

8. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, your Hallmark Christmas table is absolutely precious! Your are such a sweet grandmother to create such a beautiful table for your grandchildren to enjoy! I know that they are going to love it! I hope you have a lovely day!!!

9. Jenna, what a fun table for the grands and I always love your poems! I have only seen one Hallmark movie this year, where does the time go? Merry Wednesdayโค๏ธ

10. Rosie M. says:

Fun, fun table. Sure to bring smiles all around. You are definitely making memories for the grands that will last a lifetime.

I can see you had lots of fun with this table. I do like a good Hallmark movie every Christmas too!

12. What a NEAT idea!!!!!!! Liz (Home & Gardening With Liz) and I were just talking about Hallmark movies last night! What a great concept for a tablescape! I’m sure the kids (and adults!) loved it! The kid tree is cool, too!!!!!!!!!!! Santa’s white caddy is fun! Santa must be doing pretty good these days to be able to sport a Caddy!!!

• Thank you Alycia, I felt like I was playing with dolls again as I found things for the village, it was lots of fun. I am going to remove some of the delicate things before the kids arrive! Santa in his Caddy is one of my favorite decorations! You take care of yourself and I hope you with have a Merry Christmas and your family waits on you hand and foot!

13. Kari says:

Adorable Jenna…and I confess I do love Hallmark movies too…even though I know each line that will be said and the wonderful happy ending and there is nothing wrong with that, is there? And have you noticed that thee Christmas decor is so beautiful in the little towns and homes. I always think to myself, why with as little money/budget as these movies most likely have, can they come up with such gorgeous scenes…it is magical. I love your centerpiece, how original. The chandy caught my eye too. Merry Christmas dear friend.

JENNA! My coasters came in today’s mail! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lucky me! Thank you! Please know I put my everyday coasters away and my sweet gift is promptly stacked on display on my living room coffee table. So cool! Merry Christmas to me, hehe! ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿค—

Hi Jenna, I love Hallmark Christmas movies too!! โค๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ And I love your fun table decorations!! I want to come to Christmas Eve at your house! ๐ŸŽ

16. Marion says:

Thank you for sharing your Hallmark Christmas. We too like Hallmark movies. Wishing you A MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY,BLESSED 2019.
    Marion,Joan and Marilyn

17. I love it when I see the same Christmas dishes I have on someone else’s table and how different it looks! You nailed it with the centerpiece — it DOES look like a Hallmark movie. (But in a good way!)

18. pattyanneart says:

What a beautiful table and decorations, so fun and festive!! ๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ I love Hallmark movies too.

19. debra cantales says:

Come to my house Jenna and we will play !! You are so fun and festive! xo

20. Shelia says:

LOVE the homage to Hallmark as much as I love the movies. My tv playlist is loaded with Christmas movies I watch once the shopping is done. My banker even confessed that his wife has him watching these movies now. Thanks for always sharing your talents and your dishes and table settings. Hope your time with family brings you joy, comfort and a Merry Christmas!

21. What a merry idea for a Christmas table. The festivities promise much fun and ho-ho-ho ing! I’d gladly join the kids at the table.

22. What a playful table! Love your Hallmark theme and so many sweet pieces. Bet your could spend hours just talking about each piece.

23. Wonder-Full of Love and Fun. How lucky they are….Who want to grow up? !!! Love it. Have a Merry, Happy, Fun Christmas!!

What a great tablescape, we love Hallmark Movies here at the cottage! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday!

I loved your poetry, as always, Jenna! I confess that I think I have watched every single Christmas movie on both of the Hallmark channels. I know, they’re predictable, but I’m like you, and love the happy endings, and the pretty scenery. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones.