Tablescapes, Flowers and Flamingos

Flowers, Flamingoes and a lot of pink things

Memories of my Mom this shade of pink brings

And what Mom wouldn’t like a trip to the tropics

And a pretty place to dine and discuss many topics

A teacup hydrangea sits at each place

All those pretty pink petals look almost like lace

The chairs are dressed up with bows and a rose

The table itself, why it really just glows…

I hope you have a lovely Mother’s Day weekend!

Juicy Details

tablecloth, napkins, pink plates, paper rose wreath, floral orbs in centerpiece/HomeGoods

pink goblets, shell glasses/Fitz & Floyd long ago

ruffle placemats/Pier 1

teacups/wedding china, Franciscan, Moon Glow

door swag/tutorial here

🌷🌷🌷

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
45 Responses to “Tablescapes, Flowers and Flamingos”
  1. Lovin’ the fun flamingo tablecloth Jenna! Happy Mother’s Day Weekend-enjoy:@)

Happy Mother’s Day, Jenna. Your table setting is gorgeous!

3. The centerpiece wreath on the tray is stunning and oh, how I love hydrangeas! Happy Mother’s Day weekend!

4. laura says:

so pretty! Sharing on the weekend edit over at everydayedits dot co

Such a beautiful table for celebrating Mother’s Day. Lovely colored hydrangeas and I love the way you dressed the chairs. Happy Mother’s Day Jenna……..

6. Michelle says:

Beautiful table! I love all the pinks. 🌸

7. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Absolutely beautiful Jenna. Happy Mother’s day to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

8. Benita says:

OMGOSH!!! Those hydrangeas have my heart! I LOVE them!!! Gorgeous table! The tiebacks on the chairs look pretty also! Have a great one! Hugs!

9. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, what a lovely table! The color palette of the hydrangeas, centerpiece, tablecloth, chair decorations: all of it works so well together and couldn’t be more perfect for a Mother’s Day celebration. Have a Happy Mother’s Day, too!

10. pattyanneart says:

A gorgeous table, Jenna!!
    Love those pinks so much.
    Hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend. 🌸😊💗

11. Jenna, a table after my heart! I love the hydrangeas and the centerpiece is oh so pretty, and the lovely chair decor! Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day, Jenna! 🌸💗🌸 Love your pretty table decor!!

13. Ooh I love the hydrangeas and the ties on the chairs with flowers! Very pretty and the centerpiece is lovely! Wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day!

14. Bonnie Morgan says:

I love your Flamingo table with such pretty flowers. Happy Mother’s Day to you! You are a fantastic mother and grandmother!

15. Marion says:

So pretty and elegant.
    Marion

16. Joan says:

What a tablescape. Thank You for sharing.
    Joan

17. Marilyn says:

Beautiful and so Spring like. Pink is my favorite color.
    Marilyn

18. Nancy says:

What a beautiful table all set in Pink! The chairs are adorable and that centerpiece!

Happy Mother’s Day!

What a lovely setting, beautiful flowers! Love all the pink, so soft and feminine. May you have a great day with your family. Happy Mother’s Day! 💐🌹🌸

Love your pretty-in-pink table Jenna! Hope your Mother’s Day was wonderful! ♥

What a beautiful table in memory of your mom, Jenna. I hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

22. Kari says:

pink pink and more pink…..sigh! be still my heart! Love it dear Jenna.

1. […] shared her flamingo and floral tablescape. It is too much […]