Take-out Tuesday, EZ Ranch Hashbrown Casserole

We do a lot of cooking at the beach house

but we don’t spend much time in the kitchen

I am always on the looking for fast prep recipes so I can get back to the fun

This potato casserole can be assembled in 5 minutes

and it will be devoured!

Stir the dry ranch dressing mix into the sour cream and cream of chicken soup

Add the thawed potatoes and part of the cheese

Put into a greased casserole dish and top with remaining cheese

Make it now, bake it later!

Everyone will say,

the potatoes are really good,

what is that yummy flavor… 😋

note: this casserole may be large enough to serve 8-10, however the guys in my family, even the little boys, are big potato lovers and they pile this casserole on their plates, so in my family it serves 6-8

EZ Ranch Hashbrown Casserole

• Servings: 6-8
  • Difficulty: very easy

1 bag, 30 oz., frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes, thawed

2 cups sour cream

1 can Cream of Chicken Soup

2 oz. or 2 packets of Ranch Salad Dressing mix {Hidden Valley}

1 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese

Spray a large casserole dish with cooking oil spray.  In a large mixing bowl combine sour cream, chicken soup and Ranch dressing mix.  Add potatoes and stir until sauce is well distributed.  Stir in 1 cup of cheese.  Place potato mixture into prepared casserole and top with remaining cheese.

Dish can be refrigerated at this point up to 24 hours.  Bake at 375 degrees for 35-45 minutes.

This is a perfect side dish for your summer grilling or potlucks

Enjoy!

for another printable version of EZ Ranch Hashbrown Casserole click here

🌿🥔🧀

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
34 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, EZ Ranch Hashbrown Casserole”
  1. Rita C. says:

Yum! Looks like it could feed a bunch of hungry men! How about that red snapper?! Huge!

This reminds me of an oldie but goodie hasbrown casserole my MIL made for years Jenna. It is SO good!

3. And Red Snapper… Don’t forget the Red Snapper!!! Ha… Love this comfort food.

Love how you make delicious meals with little effort. This is a great recipe to make for a crowd or for two with plenty of leftovers or to freeze for later. Yum. Jenna, love your set-up outside for dining. The table is picture perfect and a great spot for entertaining……….

Great dish for a large hungry group. I love your beach chair painting.

6. jeanie says:

This lot like my hashbrown casserole but with ranch. And I love that recipe so this will be a good addition! That’s the best, most beautiful fish ever!

7. We love hash brown casserole and I am going to add the ranch, sounds really good! Wow, that red snapper! Have a wonderful day Jenna 😎

8. Benita says:

Love this! That red snapper is enormous! A great “catch of the day”! 🙂 Hugs!

I’m with Sharon, LOVE your beach chair painting!! 🏖 I enjoyed seeing how you decorated your beach home too. 💚 This potato dish is a favorite in our house too, I will have to try it with the Ranch Dressing seasoning, I bet it does make it yummy!! 👍

10. pattyanneart says:

I have a similar recipe but without the seasoning mix. I’ll have to give that a try.
    I love your beach painting too! 💚💙😀☀️

what could be better!!???!!

12. lulu says:

I have the same need for quick and easy when we are in Maine as there’s always something I don’t want to miss as well as lots of company.

13. I will be trying this – sounds yummy!!

We love cheesy potatoes casserole, so adding ranch to the mix is a must try and another winner for sure! Can’t wait to try it! The fish is gorgeous! Bet it tasted perfect too! YUM,

15. Nancy says:

Adding the ranch dressing is a good idea! I will do that next time!

That red snapper looked awesome!

16. Pattie says:

You had me at “ranch.” Printing this out and trying ASAP. Swoon!

What a great potato dish to feed a hungry crew, it sure looks good! Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!

18. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared.