Tablescapes, Pineapple Island

My grandsons, Super Boy & Big E, are in Hawaii with their mom for 3 weeks

We miss them so much!

In an effort to feel a little closer to them, I created a little Hawaiian feel on the beach house island

Pineapples, a tropical plant, bright pink flamingos are gathered to bring Hawaii just a little closer

A pair of toasting flamingos are up front and center to greet you

Just below the flamingos is the ever present “snack station,” this time it is arranged on an aqua and white striped tray that holds jars of cookies and crackers, with snack bowls at the ready for filling

Plates of all sizes are ready to hold lunches, dinner and dessert

Even though the boys aren’t here, HHjr brings fishing buddies every weekend and the other grands will be coming for a long weekend next week

Having an island buffet at the ready is not only festive, but it makes hosting so easy!

Plus it gives me an excuse to play with my dishes ๐Ÿ˜‰

The salad bowl and cake dome are ready for filling

Another flamingo oversees everything…even though flamingos are not found in Hawaii, they go so well with pineapples to create a tropical atmosphere ๐Ÿ

Pineapple glasses, palm leaf plates…palm leaf glasses and fresh summer fruit

It’s all ready to be enjoyed

ย Juicy Details

Painted Tropical glasses/tutorial here

Watermelon Chargers/tutorial here

melamine plates/Home Goods last year

flamingos/Hobby Lobby

flatware caddies/Nora Fleming

Thank you for stopping by!

๐Ÿ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ

Meal Plan Mondayย ย Dishing it & Digging it,ย  Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday ย  Make it Pretty Mondayย ย ย ย Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesdayย ย  Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluck ย  Sweet Inspirationsย ย ย Happiness is Homemade

Comments
23 Responses to “Tablescapes, Pineapple Island”
  1. lulu says:

I bet the boys are not experiencing anything so festive in Hawaii!

I know you miss those boys! I love the way you are so organized before the crew comes and it makes such a difference. This way you are not in the kitchen missing all the fun. And, you enjoy your dishes when you aren’t rushing around. Love the festive set up and the fun flamingos………

3. pattyanneart says:

So festive and fun!
    I love your snacking station! Great idea ๐Ÿ˜Š

4. Julie says:

what a great idea to set up such a pretty festive table in honor of your grandchildren away in Hawaii! I love the cute flamingoes. Hope you enjoy the rest of the week and weekend.

5. Jenna, your festive and fun island set-up
    is always ready for your guests…love the pineapple plates and flamingos. I know you miss those precious grandsons! Have a wonderful weekend!

Love the snack station and all the fun colors of the tropics. They’ll be home before you know it and will appreciate all you do for them! Can’t believe we are staring hard at August! I need to get in more beach time! Lol Enjoy your weekend! ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿš๐ŸŒž๐Ÿšค

7. Steve says:

Jenna, We have not seen Super Boy or Big E. Maybe with the added eyes if Stephanieโ€™s Family we will see your two! Aloha.

Sent from my iPhone

Love all your tropical dinnerware Jenna! Your ‘snack station’ is a big island of fun in the kitchen. I know your grandboys must be having a great time.๐Ÿ๐ŸŒŠโ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ‹

9. Linda says:

How fun Jenna. Love your pineapple island tablescape. The flamingos are always a fun addition. Bright and cheery colors. it must be a blast to party with you. The snack station is cool!

10. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared

11. This is such a fun, happy table! I’m ready for a luau!