Tablescapes, Fall Favorites

I grew up in a household that loved to entertain and from the time I was a bride, LONG before there were such things as blogs or “tablescapes,” I have had a love for dishes and table setting…it is another art form for me, another way of creating something pleasing to the eye, and to welcome guests

The annual Celebrate and Decorate Fall Tablescape hop is coming up next week and I had fun going through my own archives to get some inspiration…

Here are some of my favorites from the past, I hope you will get some ideas and inspirations

Early Fall Italian Style

September Sunflowers

Falling Leaves

Golden Harvest

Autumn Leaves & Chandy Wreath

October Picnic

Cotton Pickin’ Pumpkins

Pumpkin Farm

Pumpkins and Apples

Tapas in the Vineyard

Autumn Gathering

MacKenzie-Childs inspired centerpiece

September Sunflowers

Time to get your Fall on!

Pssst… if you need some fresh decor everything is 25% off Sept 8-9 in my Society 6 Shop here

New this week Sunflower Scarecrow

See the entire Autumn collection here

Life is Just a Bowl of Apples pillow here

Leaves of Change pillow here

🌻  🎃 🍁

Meal Plan Monday  Love Your Creativity    What’s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch,  Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

All About Home Common Ground & Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
32 Responses to “Tablescapes, Fall Favorites”
  1. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Good morning, Jenna! You always set the most beautiful tables! I so enjoyed seeing your lovely collection of autumn tablescapes. They are all so pretty. I can’t wait to see your table this week! Enjoy your Sunday!!!

2. Bonnie Morgan says:

Enjoyed seeing some of your former tablescapes. I could camp out here for a long time.

Have a great week. I look forward to the hop and seeing your table.

so many beauties!

Jenna, your tablescapes are just another way your artsy talents shine through. Inspiration always! I have been wanting to do a table using a few Italian pieces I have and you’ve inspire me this morning to give it a go. I’ve always had a love for dishes thanks to my mom and I do love playing with them. It is always important to me to always set a beautiful table for my family and friends. Loving your scarecrow and lovely fall pillows. Happy Sunday…

5. So many lovely tables! And I just adore the leaf watercolor on the pillow!

6. Jessica says:

You’re SO talented!🌻🌻

Hi Jenna, I love seeing your table decorations – always so festive and fun! 🌻🍂🌿 I used to enjoy decorating like you, it is really fun! But I don’t entertain much any more. So I enjoy seeing what you create! 🧡💛🧡

8. Sarah Anderson says:

Jenna, this is a wealth of inspiration. Like you, setting a pretty table has always been a priority for me. I think before blogs an IG, most of my inspiration came from magazines and tabletop books. In fact I still pull out my favorite books for tabletoop inspiration as well as new and vintage magazines. More ideas that I’ve time!
    Thanks for sharing a look back at all these fantastic fall tables.

You have created some lovely tables and yes, I am slowly starting to get my fall on, ha! Thanks Jenna for the fall inspiration!

All your tables are beautiful, Jenna, and it was a pleasure scrolling through them. Happy Monday to you!

11. Jenna, I commented yesterday and I can’t figure out why my comments aren’t showing up. I always used my WP app to comment.

Thank you for the fall inspiration and table fun Jenna! I was going through my tablecloths and pulling out dishes yesterday looking for inspiration. ;). I am BEYOND ready for a break in the heat and humidity! ♥

13. Mrs. W. says:

Your table settings look so elegant. I especially like the photographs with the water in the background, They are lovely!

14. Beautiful tablescapes. I love a beautiful tablescape as well. Thanks for sharing at #omhgww