Tablescapes, Merry Birthday!

A lot of people think it’s unfortunate to have a birthday so close to Christmas…

Not me!

Having a December birthday has always made me feel extra special ๐ŸŽ„

Everything is Merry & Jolly with lights, ribbons, and sparkle…

I set a Merry table in the foyer for the guys and me

Tonight we’re going to decorate the tree!

ย The Advent Calendar says so

Ho ho ho!

The table is set with my favorite black and white

And lots of sparkling mini lights

Santa is there making things Jolly & Merry

With napkins styled like trees the color of cranberry!

Faux silvery packages sit on the plates

A cozy birthday celebration awaits!

I have no idea what’s on the menu

But I know it will be delicious

The kitchen is HHjr’s favorite venue!

See the HO pillow on the chair by the door?

If you take a closer look, you will see more

Hidden packages waiting for the wrapping chore

Oh, here comes UPS, there will be more

outside the front door!

I hope your December is full of holiday fun

And that your holiday shopping is almost all done

I hope that your home is a showplace, and not a Christmas mess...

And that you’re happy and calm, not full of Holiday Stress!

Tonight will be special, with my guys decorating the tree…

I just love December and Happy Birthday to me!

๐ŸŽ‚

Juicy Details

Presents Tray/Society 6 here

Ho Pillow/Society 6 here

Merry Coasters/Society 6 here

Advent Calendar/tutorial here

Black & white check trees, chargers/Hobby Lobby

“Holly Day Stress” pillow/handpainted needlepoint canvas here

Fancy Fake packages/tutorial here

wedding china, silver and crystal

Psst…there’s still time to shop Society 6

Great sales every day!

Shop here until December 16 for delivery by Christmas

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽถ

Meal Plan Mondayย  Love Your Creativity ย ย  Whatโ€™s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch, ย Make it Pretty Monday

Turn About Tuesdayย  Celebrate Your Story, Youโ€™re the Star

All About Home/ Common Ground Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesdayย ย  Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย ย Home Mattersย

Weekend Potluckย  Friday Featuresย  Sweet Inspirations

Happiness is Homemade ย ย  Sundayโ€™s Best Linkup

Comments
44 Responses to “Tablescapes, Merry Birthday!”
  1. Ann Woleben says:

Happy Birthday! The table setting is so festive and inviting~

2. Rita C. says:

Happiest of birthdays to you, Jenna! Celebrate and enjoy! I love your festive table. ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…

3. Happy birthday dear Jenna! Wishing you a fabulous day as you are celebrated by your wonderful family.

Your table is festive and bright, and I know your dinner will be a delight! โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‚โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ‰

Awwww dear Jenna, yes, Happy Birthday to you!!!! It’s wonderful for you to be surrounded by your boys, and to have HHjr treating you to a meal that you so deserve.

5. Nancy says:

Happy Birthday to my dear friend… Jenna!
    Enjoy your special celebration!
    Your table is lovely for the occasion! Hugs!

6. Julie says:

Happy Birthday Jenna! I hope you have a wonderful bday celebration and dinner. The table looks so beautiful and I know you will have an awesome meal. I too have a bday four day after Christmas. I agree with you about having a bday in December! Enjoy. Hugs, Julie xo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Jenna! Yes, December birthdays are very special. Your table is lovely for your celebration and I know your home is a Christmas delight. Have a wonderful day……Looking forward to seeing you soon………

• Thank you Emily! Actually my house is still pretty much a Christmas mess, but I’m getting there! I can’t wait to hear about your birthday celebration when we celebrate ours tomorrow ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰

8. Rosie M. says:

Happy Birthday, Jenna! I love your foyer table all ready for a celebration. I think December birthdays are so special because of all the happy, exciting energy in the air! Enjoy a scrumptious dinner with your family and Happy Tree Decorating!

9. Wrenn Bretz says:

Happy Birthday Jenna!!

Happy day, happy Birthday to you, Jenna! ๐Ÿ˜ Love your table decorations and the napkins shaped like trees! ๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ You are so creative! EnJOY! ๐ŸŽ

A very Happy Birthday to you Jenna! May this be your best year yet with good health, love of family and lots of joy! My birthday is the 24th and I’ve always felt we who have birthdays in December were special too! ๐Ÿ˜ Enjoy your day! ๐ŸŽ„

12. Sandy K Park says:

Oh what fun! Happy Birthday to you and Merry Christmas to all!

13. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Happy Birthday, Jenna! May you enjoy many blessings today and always! Your table is beautiful set for the occasion, and I know you will have so much fun decorating your tree!

14. Anonymous says:

Hope your birthday is extra special! Lucky you to have a private chef! Enjoy the celebration. I love your tablescape and your cute poeml

15. Marion says:

Have The Best of birthdays. My sister feels the same way about her December birthday. She thinks it is a wonderful time to have a birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishing you happiness and blessings through out the year.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS
    Marion

16. I think it’s the perfect birthday table! So festive and fun and full of the joy that is you! Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, Jenna, and an exciting “new year.”

17. Very cute! Happy B-Day Jenna, have fun:@)

18. pattyanneart says:

Everything is so beautiful!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŽ„ Happy Birthday, Jenna!! Hope you have a wonderful day. ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wishing you a belated very merry birthday Jenna! I’m sure your birthday dinner was delicious!! Love your table with your sparkling silver, buffalo check and festive cones! โ™ฅ

20. Sarah Anderson says:

Jenna, your rhyming and beautiful thoughts make me smile. A December birthday would be special. It makes for a festive time with all our homes decorated for the season. Love the black and white themed table. I know your tree will be fabulous after you and your group get it decorated. Ours is up and decorated. I made great progress over the weekend. I didn’t all I normally do, but enough to make me happy. Happy, Happy Birthday! You are a special friend!

21. what a pretty table. Love the black and white check. A beautiful way to celebrate your birthday Jenna. How fun to have your special chef cook your birthday dinner.

22. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next weekโ€™s party too! Happy Holiday!

23. Happy Birthday! Did you paint the trays? I really like them.