Tablescapes, Sweetheart Cottage

Roses are red

Valentine cottage thepaintedapron.com

Hearts are too

sweetheart cottage 2 thepaintedapron.com

It’s almost time to say “I love you”

sweetheart cottage 6 thepaintedapron.com

Set a table for 2 and add a little romance

sweetheart cottage 3 thepaintedapron.com

With sparkle and silver and white lights that dance

Valentine centerpiece thepaintedapron.com

Add some fur to stay cozy

sweetheart table 7 thepaintedapron.com

Things will be rosy!

Valentine table for 2 thepaintedapron.com

Add a heaping spoonful of love

Valentine place setting 2 thepaintedapron.com

and tie it up with a bow

sweetheart cottage centerpiece 4 thepaintedapron.com

A setting like this will set you aglow

Valentine place setting thepaintedapron.com

Love is a gift to be appreciated, and savored

Sweetheart table thepaintedapron.com

And hopefully there will be something chocolate flavored

Valentine place setting 8 thepaintedapron.com

What better way to show your love and to say~

sweetheart cottage 9 thepaintedapron.com

You are my Sweetheart, Happy Valentine’s Day!

Juicy details

Terrarium [Sweetheart cottage], lavender chargers/Hobby Lobby

Painted wine bottle tutorial/Doodle Bottles here

Fur table runner/Winter Knock-offs here

Wine Cork Heart here

XOXO tags/Valentine Tree here

fur trimmed Ball jars/Ice Skating Snowmen here

Painted wine glasses/JMdesigns

____________________________

I will be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and:

The Scoop

The Style Sisters

Between Naps on the Porch

Posed Perfection

Comments
34 Responses to “Tablescapes, Sweetheart Cottage”

Sweetheart cottage & terrarium Love Jenna β™₯…what a cozy & romantic table for two! Sending you chocolate flavored wishes for a Happy Valentine’s Day πŸ™‚

2. linderhof says:

What a darling Valentine’s Day table!

3. That is SO cute and festive! And of course, there must be chocolate…dark chocolate! πŸ™‚

4. Emily says:

I love the sweetheart cottage table, perfect for you and your sweetheart. All of the hearts and gifts, the centerpiece which I love makes a wonderful way to celebrate.

5. Jacqueline says:

Jenna, the table is so adorable! I love that fur runner – especially cozy with the weather and it makes you just want to snuggle together. Your heart is adorable too and I can’t get over the script plates. I just finished decorating for Valentine’s Day yesterday and the reds are just so pretty.
    Wow, I couldn’t believe it about your home losing its roof! How wonderful that you were able to put it back together so quickly with the help of a good friend and builder. It is quite shocking, but we tried to focus on the people there who lost everything they had and whose walls came tumbling down. It has been wonderful to see them be able to put things back together so quickly too.

6. Jacqueline says:

what a charming table, I love the square plates, and the chocolate too

7. Rosie M. says:

What a precious table, Jenna! I love your rhyming dialogue. Your terrarium, cozy fur, script plates and the craft pieces you’ve been sharing came together for a lovely table full of romance. A special spot, indeed, for a romantic dinner. Thanks for sharing. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

8. Adorable! Creative! I love this tablescape!

9. Christine says:

super sweeeeet!!! Love the fur on the table!!!

10. So very beautiful Jenna…a table filled and created with love!!!

11. So creative, Jenna. This table is absolutely wonderful. Love the terrarium!

Lots and lots of chocolate:@) Cute setting!

13. Kim says:

Beautiful table, Jenna. I love how you wrapped the plate stack with ribbon. I do hope you get lots of delicious chocolate for Valentine’s from your sweetheart. Happy hearts! πŸ™‚

14. Lori says:

Love your tablescape and your rhyming poem also!

15. Bev says:

Love this table and love that terrarium centerpiece. Lovely!

16. CoziNest says:

Next time you are in the area, you’ve got to come by my southern home and help me with my table. Love this!!!

17. laurie says:

I had to scroll through twice – once to take in all of the fab details of your table, and once to re-read your cute poetry. This was such a fun post and all of it – table and poetry – so clever! laurie

18. Maria says:

Love those square salad plates! You are all ready for Valentine’s Day!

19. Marigene says:

What a beautiful β™₯ table, Jenna! Those square plates are really nice. Love that cork heart…good way to recycle them…I save them, but with no particular use in mind.
    Have a great week.

20. distresseddonna says:

I love you put the place settings next to each other. Cute cork heart! The terrarium is my favorite.

21. Your table is so thoughtfully put together for a romantic dinner, Jenna! I love the contrast of the lettered love plates to everything. Just the perfect finishing touch. πŸ™‚
    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely table with us at Project Inspire{d}!

22. hollybertone says:

Hi Jenna – YOU are the sweetheart! Happy Valentine’s Day! Hugs, Holly

23. Patti says:

This is just the sweetest and most romantic table ever! Love the poem, and the way you used the terrarium as a centerpiece. Great job.
    Hugs,
    Patti

24. laurie says:

Such a cute poem and such a pretty table. You are so creative. Love the heart made of wine corks, and those lacy wine bottles are beautiful. Of course, the stems are so cute, and fur trimmed jars too. What about those square plates — did you paint those too? I’m so glad you linked this romantic setting to the party.

25. Candy S says:

I love your table and I love your Valentine poem. I vote for dark chocolate too… Mmmm, truffles are perfect for a dessert that is not to heavy. I will have to copy your cork heart that is topped with the clear and red table scatter, that is such a creative idea.

26. This was a cute romantic tablescape. Love the terrarium and the last picture with the hearts flowing out!

27. Perfection. Your Valentine table is so very charming. I enjoyed every bit of its romance. Wonderful details…

w