Take-out Tuesday, Sesame Peanut Noodles

Here on Take-out Tuesday, I try to share recipes that are so simple and so good, you’ll want to hop out of your car and run to the kitchen       🍝  🏃  🚗

Asian noodles thepaintedapron.com

Sesame Peanut Noodles are like Asian comfort food, and my recipe contains common pantry items

You can use Lo Mein noodles or just regular spaghetti.  I used Barilla Protein Plus thin spaghetti because that’s what I keep on hand

Simply stir the peanut butter with the sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and rice vinegar to make the sauce

Pour it over the drained hot pasta in the warm sauce pan and stir

Asian noodles thepaintedapron.com

That’s it!

Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions and prepare to enjoy!

Sesame Peanut Noodles

• Servings: 3-4

6 oz thin spaghetti

2 T soy sauce

2 cloves garlic, minced

1 T rice vinegar

1 T sesame oil

3 T peanut butter

4 green onions, sliced

2-4 T sesame seeds

sprinkle of red pepper flakes for heat if desired

Combine soy sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil and peanut butter.  Stir to combine. Cook pasta until just done.  Turn burner off.  Drain pasta, return to pan on burner and add sauce mix.  Cover and let sit 2 minutes to help melt peanut butter.  Stir.  Turn burner on low if necessary to warm noodles.  Serve warm garnished with green onions and sesame seeds.  Serves 3-4

Pair up these Sesame Peanut Noodles with one of the easy Take-out Tuesday Easy meat recipes below

Sweet Chili BBQ Pork Chops

sweet chili bbq pork chop thepaintedapron.com

Oven Baked BBQ Ribs

baked ribs thepaintedapron.com

Slow Cooker Asian Short Ribs

short ribs thepaintedapron.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!

________________________________

I’ll be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar

Crafty Staci

Memories by the Mile

Comments
15 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Sesame Peanut Noodles”
  1. Michelle says:

This recipe sounds so good and easy! Thanks for sharing!

Yum. Can’t wait to make those noodles

3. Jeanie says:

This recipe looks so tasty. Thanks for sharing!

4. TwoPlusCute says:

This looks so very enticing. I bet it is a filling, tasty food.
    Bummer I can’t try it, (our little one is allergic to peanuts). Boo! 😦

Pack it in one of those little white boxes for me, I’ll be right by to pick it up:@)

So quick and easy Jenna! It’s too hot to cook these days, but I could shred some rotisserie chicken from the grocery store and call it a meal 🙂

7. Well, now you absolutely have me craving peanut noodles. Thanks for the great tutorial and recipe. I’ll be trying these for sure. Yum!

8. Yum, I would hop in or out of my car for these delicious noodles. I love dishes like this and love how simple this comes together!

Hi Jenna,
    I want all the food on this page especially the noodles! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a great day!
    Come Back Soon,