Take-out Tuesday, Grilled Fireball Pineapple Slices, Pineapple Corer & Vase

We kicked off the summer with grilled pineapple slices marinated in Fireball Whiskey 💃

I got the recipe from my Traveling Tote friend Patti

{we’ll be sharing travel adventures on June 1 with a MacKenzie-Childs giveaway!}

It’s so simple, fresh pineapple, Fireball cinnamon whiskey, & brown sugar

You can bake or grill the pineapple, either the whole pineapple or pineapple slices

I have a handy dandy pineapple corer that makes quick work of coring and peeling  pineapple

You can get a Pineapple corer from amazon.com here

Put the slices in a ziplock bag or covered dish and let them marinate in the whiskey for at least 4 hours

Before baking or grilling, pat the slices with a little brown sugar

I didn’t use too much because pineapple is so naturally sweet

Grill them for about 5 minutes, turning once, until pineapple begins to char, and has pretty grill marks

Grilled Fireball Pineapple Slices

• Servings: varied

fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and sliced

Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey

brown sugar

Marinate pineapple in whiskey for at least 4 hours.  Drain and pat with a little brown sugar.  Grill over medium coals, about 5 minutes, turning once, until pineapple slices have grill marks and begin to char.  Serve warm or cold.

For an oven method, see Patti’s recipe on Pandora’s Box here

A pineapple corer makes quick work of what can be labor intensive, coring and peeling a fresh pineapple

It tastes SO MUCH better than the fresh deli pineapple that comes already cut or peeled

Plus, you can save the base for a tropical drink

Or vase for flowers

And you already know how to use the top for a cake!

for another printable version of Grilled Fireball Pineapple Slices click here

Enjoy!

🍍   🌴   🍍   🌴   🍍   🌴

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the PorchCelebrate and Decorate,

Coastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Lori’s Culinary Creations,   Moonlight and Mason Jars

Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Share it One More Time   Delicious Dishes Recipe Party     Foodie Friends Friday

Comments
16 Responses to “Take-out Tuesday, Grilled Fireball Pineapple Slices, Pineapple Corer & Vase”
  1. I’ll bet the grilled pineapple was fantastic!

Sounds delish!

3. Jenna, what a summertime treat…looks delicious! Happy Tuesday!

4. Jean Baron says:

I’d like to order one but there are so many on amazon I want what you got lol

5. Kim says:

Great pineapple ideas! I’m thinking your grilled pineapple would be tasty chopped up and served over ice cream. Such an ice cream obsession going on over here these days!

This looks so good Jenna, I will have to make it, so thank you and Patti. Love this post for the recipe and summertime photo! See you on the first………

7. Nifty pineapple corer!
    Jenna, You should publish a book with your recipes,tablescapes, DIY and painting tips.

8. I love pineapple, especially when it is grilled! Great idea about making it into a vast. Have a great week, Jenna.i

9. debra cantales says:

See you on the First! I’m off to fill up my tote with some pineapples :o)

I love grilled pineapple, but I’ve never had it marinated in Fireball whiskey, Jenna. I like how you make good use of the parts of the pineapple for a vase and cake topper.

• I wasn’t sure I’d like the Fireball whiskey, but it’s all the rage right now…I actually loved it, the cinnamon and whiskey flavors really work with the sweetness of the pineapple…not that fresh pineapple needs any enhancement, but it was fun for the holiday weekend! >

Jenna, I was eyeing one of those pineapple corers the other day. Love the vase and of course your cake topper. The whiskey grilled slices sound delicious!

12. Sandra Garth says:

A veritable pineapple palooza. I love it!

w