Tablescapes, Seaside July

Red white and blue

Stars and stripes and sailboats too

Firecrackers, and polka dots

A touch of yellow for extra Pop  🎇

Flags are flying everywhere

There’s even one in a nearby chair

Buckets have holders for corn on the cob

And each place has plates for salad and grilled Peachy Chicken Kebabs

The sea is blue, just like the sky

I hope you can be Seaside sometime in July!

Stop by tomorrow and I’ll share an easy tutorial for painting firecrackers

Hooray for the red white & blue!

Painted Flag glasses tutorial here

🇺🇸   🎆   🌠  🎇  🇺🇸

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the PorchCelebrate and Decorate,

Coastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Lori’s Culinary Creations,   Moonlight and Mason Jars

Full Plate Thursday  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Share it One More Time   Delicious Dishes Recipe Party     Foodie Friends Friday

Comments
17 Responses to “Tablescapes, Seaside July”
  1. Very festive and colorful Jenna! Always creative and inspiring.

Johanne Lamarche

So festive! Peach chicken kabobs sound delish.

3. Jenna… your tablesetting is positively adorable. Did you paint those plates? They are so cute. Have a good week.

4. This is so darned cute! Cheeryful and patriotic and it all sounds delicious!

5. Jenna, you have the most fun at your Gulf Coast home. I love all the beautiful table inspiration for July 4th. I can’t wait to see the tutorial tomorrow. You continue to amaze me with your creativity!

6. Lorraine says:

Ms. Jenna your tablescape is so festive. Your lovely weather just adds to the ambiance. 💙

7. Sandra Garth says:

How much fun would it be to sit at this pretty table and enjoy this view! So many colorful details here. I’ve yet to do my July 4th table and you have provided me with tons of inspiration. I am totally in love with the lighthouse and sailboats!!!

Love setting sail with you at the table and the red, white & blue Jenna! Your painted firecracker chargers are too fun 🙂

Love your table decor! So festive and fun! ❤💙❤ Great poem too! 👍

10. lulu says:

What a happy table with your special touches. You’re all ready for July 4!

11. Loving this red white and blue theme. Those napkins and lighthouse are to die for!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )