Holidays, Thanksgiving Wishes

If you’re celebrating Thanksgiving this week

I wish you luck on your last minute tweeks!

May your cheese puffs be puffy, and impress all your guests

A delight of a bite, and not a runny gooey mess

I hope your turkey is the star of the show

And candlelight from your table makes faces glow

May the conversation be happy and not full of drama

And whatever you do don’t bring up Trump or Obama!

Whether your meal ends with pumpkin, pecan, pie, trifle or cake

Remember it’s all about being grateful, and the memories you make

🦃   Gobble Gobble!  🦃

turkey apron tutorial here

painting turkey tutorial here

Happy Thanksgiving!

Join me Friday for some Holiday Doodles and a printable you can color yourself

🦃   🍁   🏈   🦃   🍁   🏈

Rustic and RefinedMerry Monday,  Between Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl   Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
23 Responses to “Holidays, Thanksgiving Wishes”

Very good advice:@) Happy Thanksgiving Jenna!

2. I love this poem! It’s absolutely perfection! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jenna!

3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Jenna!

So true Jenna! Your table always shines for the holidays! Happy Thanksgiving …………

5. Sally Clem says:

Happy thanksgiving, Jenna, to you and your precious family!

6. Happy Thanksgiving Jenna!

Johanne Lamarche

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving Jenna.

8. lulu says:

What a fun way to wish a happy Thanksgiving. For sure there will be no talk of politics around our table as there are some very differing views. Hugs to you and wishes for a very enjoyable day.

9. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna,
    The minute I started to read your post today, I knew we were in for a delightful poem! It was just what I needed to start my day as final preparations for tomorrow fill my head! Thank you for lightening up my stress. Enjoy your family tomorrow and have a wonderful celebration!
    Rosie

10. Sandra D, Joliet says:

Love love love your poem. Very good advice. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving

Love your poem, Jenna! Happy Thanksgiving to you!! 🦃💕🦃

12. Cute message!! Enjoy Thanksgiving!

Love your rhyme, Jenna. Your poetry always makes me smile. Also, your sliders and potato soup looked so good and then your rolled up pizza. You made me smile again with the pep talk to yourself!! It’s needed sometimes, right?
    Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Enjoy your family!

Thanks for the smiles this morning Jenna! Happy Thanksgiving!

15. Jenna, I always smile when you are writing poetry! Blessings to you and yours!

16. Ellen says:

I’m quite thankful for this delightful post. Your poem is too cute and love the photos that depict the words! Especially love the hand print apron. I have often done hand print crafts with my Grandson since infancy. We did the turkey hand print on cards this year. I do not often comment, but I always read your posts and love your art. Thank-you!

17. Nancy says:

That was darling! Beautiful Thanksgiving decor. Happy Thanksgiving!

18. HA! Super cute. I hope your Thanksgiving was full of yummy food, lots of good company, and much fun.