Holidays, Mother’s Day

Happy Mother’s Day!!

I am going to shower you with flowers!

May your day be filled with happiness

❤️

Comments
25 Responses to “Holidays, Mother’s Day”

Happy Mother’s Day Jenna

2. Happy Mother’s Day Jenna! I love all the beautiful bouquets!💕

Well received Jenna, you have a wonderful day!

4. Happy Mother’s day – Beautiful bouquets!!

5. Sally Clem says:

Happy Mother’s Day, Jenna! Thank you for the flowers!

6. I hope you are being wined, dined, feted and cherished today! Happy Mother’s Day, Jenna!

7. pattyanneart says:

Beautiful flowers!! 🌸🌼💗
    Happy Mother’s Day, Jenna!

8. Rosie M. says:

Thank you for the beautiful flower shower, Jenna! Have a wonderful Mother’s Day!!

9. lulu says:

Thank you, sweet Jenna. I love each of your bouquets/

10. Ellen says:

Happy Mother’s Day! The flowers are beautiful and appreciated. Just want to tell you that the recipes used yesterday from last weeks post were enjoyed immensely by all. Thank-you!

Sweet! Thank you. Hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day!

Gorgeous bountiful blooms Jenna! 💜🌸💖 Hope you had a wonderful day!

I hope you had a great Mother’s Day Jenna:@)

14. Anonymous says:

Love all the pictures.

15. Glenda Bettis says:

Love the things you do! Never have used the paint pens. !! I’m a watercolorist!! Would like to try them. What are the ones you like the best? Does Micheals have them ? Or where are they the cheapest? Thanks g

• Thanks Glenda, I have all kinds of markers and paint pens. Copic are supposed to best the best markers, but they are pricey, and I only have a few. You might like Tombow pens, they can be blended like watercolor! I also use colored pencil. I like watercolor but I prefer acrylic, however I love to experiment with all kinds of mediums. Thanks for stopping by!

w