Tablescapes, Halloween Fun

A little Halloween fun from the archives today, Crazy for Candy Corn!

Bottoms up!

The candy corn craziness has begun!

bottoms up table thepaintedapron.com

The witch has tossed her hat aside and is deep in a margarita grande glass of candy corn!

witch grande thepaintedapron.com

Dive in a grab some!

bottoms up thepaintedapron.com

A giant burlap Candy Corn Mat for each place

bottoms up table thepaintedapron.com

candy corn table thepaintedapron.com

Halloween table thepaintedapron.com

candy corn table thepaintedapron.com

Halloween table thepaintedapron.com

bottoms up table thepaintedapron.com

Candy Corn Ball jars for beverages perch on black polka dot saucers~

candy corn jar thepaintedapron.com

I painted these ball jars after I saw them over at It all started with paint, mason jar love.  I taped mine off and painted them in sections but she has a much simpler method,  pop over to see her easy directions!!

witch legs treat bag thepaintedapron.com

Witch hats are flying everywhere!

candy corn table 1 thepaintedapron.com

The napkins are tied with a bit of candy corn ribbon

candy corn table thepaintedapron.com

Treat bags are full of candy corn and candy corn Oreo cookies

candy corn treat bag thepaintedapron.com

and  mini witches seem to have gotten into these too!

bottoms up thepaintedapron.com

The owl seems quite surprised!

candy corn & witches thepaintedapron.com

Halloween table thepaintedapron.com

Just ignore those pesky glue threads in the photos, I did get the boots “polished” afterwards

candy corn & witches thepaintedapron.com

Ready for some candy corn fun!

Halloween table thepaintedapron.com

crazy for candy corn 2 thepaintedapron.com

Watch out for diving witches!

candy corn table 1 thepaintedapron.com

Bottoms UP!

Hauntingly BeautifulMeal Plan Monday

Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
22 Responses to “Tablescapes, Halloween Fun”
  1. Rita C. says:

Lol, that is too cute! I bet your grands love being at your house with those kinds of shenanigans. 🙂

2. Love the centerpiece and especially the polka dot pumpkin!! Cute table!!

Very cool table settings. I love candy corn, once a year I get my fill.

4. Jenna, I hope your beautiful home on the coast weathered the storm without any damage. I love these cute tablescapes. I know your darling grands love them…bring on the candy corn!

5. Sandy K Park says:

Oh I’m laughing. What a cute and witchy table. I love it. Gotta make me some of those cute witches shoes straws. Tooooo clever.

Ha-save the candy corn!!!:@)

Your decorations are “super sweet” Jenna! Love your creativity! 🎃 I bet your grands love it too!

I love your ‘bottoms up’ and candy corn fun Jenna! I remember this fun post and love your painted and creative details! I hope your beach place fared the wrath of Michael, I’m guessing it’s too early for you to know? We got 4 1/2 inches of rain yesterday and a lot of wind and lost our internet and TV but not our power or any trees so that was a blessing.

• wow, that’s a lot of rain! I actually talked to my pest control man right when the storm was hitting our area. He was at my house setting traps for the pesky squirrels and he assured me everything was fine. I don’t even think OB got much rain. We were sooooo lucky. Glad you didn’t loose power or trees…

9. Kari says:

Jenna, ia there no end to your talent? What a cute idea with the candy corn witch’s legs and place mats. So glad you are ok with Michael’s wrath. We were spared in SW Florida…a small rain shower and a cool breeze. Praying for those in the path.

10. Hope Smitherman says:

Oh goodness, this is so stinking cute!!

11. Julie says:

I love how cute your table looks decorated for Halloween. You did a great job being so creative.
    Thanks Jenna for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    Enjoy the week