Holidays, Galentine’s Gifts

I have received some wonderful gifts from my girlfriends lately and thought it would be fun to share them with you in case you need a gift idea for the Galentines in your life…

The other day I found a package in my mailbox, and opened it to find this beautiful handmade monogram tea towel, isn’t the M simply fabulous??

It also came with a lovely rose covered card and a Tazo tea bag,

vanilla bean macaron,

wow!

The polka dot heart ornament and the purple heart ornament, from very special friends, are not just for Valentine’s Day, they can be enjoyed all year long…wonderful reminders of love and friendship

This little “lady face vase” with the sweet blooming bonnet makes me smile every time I see her  😘

I have had so much fun with my Wanderlust and Wildflower colored pencils,

a great gift for girls who like to draw or color

Bright yellow daffodils from a sweet Tales of the Traveling Tote friend

Remind me of her sunny smile

and that Spring is coming!

I have been passing out heart lollipops {Target}

to ladies who work magic,

My sweet hairdresser, the Stretch Zone staff,

and the Cleaning Authority

Oh, and cookbooks!

I have received 2 gorgeous cooking and entertaining books

A coffee table worthy cookbook is such a treat,

Even if you don’t like to cook, everyone likes to look!

❤️ Show your friends some love! ❤️

Thank you to all my incredibly sweet Galentines!!

If you want to buy yourself a little Valentine happy, everything in my Society 6 Shop is 25% today and tomorrow!

I bought myself the Queen of Hearts travel mug,

and I feel like I’m royalty everywhere I go!

I also got the Pink Cactus phone case and feel like I can handle any prickly situation 😂

New for Spring,

This Little Piggy,  Pink Cactus, and Flower Therapy

This Little Piggy pillow

Queen of Hearts Travel Mug

Pink Cactus phone case

Flower Therapy pillow

Check out the Girlfriend Gift Collection here for more gift ideas

Thank you for visiting!

❤️🌹❤️🌹❤️

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
33 Responses to “Holidays, Galentine’s Gifts”
  1. Rita C. says:

Oh my! If those don’t beat the winter doldrums, I don’t know what will! You are certainly loved!

2. Michelle says:

Such cute gifts!! I love that case. Adorable! ❤️

3. lulu says:

Well, aren’t you the lucky gal to have such thoughtful friends! What I like best about your post is the reminder of how easy it is to show love to friends.

LOVEly, beautiful things!

Such a sweet post Jenna, lovely and thoughtful gifts. Lucky are we who call you “friend!”

6. Jenna, you sure have wonderful friends who love you. I agree with Linda, it is a great reminder of how easy it is to show love!❤️

What a wonderful array of Galentine gifts Jenna! ♥♥♥

8. These are all lovely gifts and fun ones, too. Loads of good ideas. I love the lollipop concept!

You certainly are loved, dear Jenna! What wonderful gifts that you’ve received, and so deserved. Thank you for the lollipop idea! xx

What a happy post! Thanks for sharing the love, Jenna.

11. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

What sweet friends you have! Those thoughtful gifts are sure to brighten a winter’s day! Happy Monday, Jenna!

12. Happy Galentines! Yes, spring is coming, which means more outdoor pizza!!! Lovely, sweet post, m’dear!

13. Linda says:

What a lovely treasure of wonderful Valentine’s gifts. Spring is coming! The daffodils are a sure sign. Your gal pals are certainly generous. Enjoy Jenna.

How fun! ❤️ I like how you share your gifts and talents with all of us!! 😍

So glad you shared all your special gifts, thank you! Well deserved I am sure! May you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day with lots of love and joy!

16. Nancy says:

Such wonderful gifts! So lucky to receive such lovelies! Those daffodils are gorgeous!