Creations, Decoupage Bottle

Do you ever get an overwhelming urge to do something crafty?

One of my favorite crafts is decoupage

It’s easy, it’s fun, no special skills required

For this project I used a wine botte, floral and leopard print decoupage paper, Mod Podge and gloss acrylic paint

I glued pieces of the paper all over the bottle up to the white bottom of the label on the bottle neck

Then I painted a black stripe over the printed words and added a row of dots to the remaining white stripes

Then  a quick abstract rose covers the top of the bottle cap

That’s it!

All done!

It can be a vase without the cap

or a decorative bottle with the cap on

Don’t you love a pretty transformation!

This bottle is part of the Blooming Master Makeover here

Do you like to decoupage? Do you have any good tips or tricks?

Please share!

🌹🍾 🌸

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
29 Responses to “Creations, Decoupage Bottle”
  1. Michelle says:

I love to decoupage things. I decoupaged my end table with really pretty napkins I found for $1! Your bottle is so pretty! I love the rose you added to the top.

2. Jenna, that bottle is so pretty and would be a lovely gift! I went to a decoupage class in the 70’s and I made a beautiful wooden purse. It would be so pretty now for a floral arrangement, but I tossed it years ago.

Decoupage can take care of everything! Beautiful Jenna.

4. I love decoupage. Cute project!!! I hope you have a wonderful Easter, Jenna!

5. These are fun and super cheerful! Happy Easter Week!

6. CoziNest says:

I too get that urge to create, It’s usually bad news for the family! Lol. I pull all my accessories into the dining room and redecorate the house. Sometimes I move furniture and everyone has to get used to new walking paths, etc. it is so much fun! 🙃😲🤩

so pretty and so signature “Jenna!” love them!

8. lulu says:

How very clever! You make things sound so easy, Jenna which makes me want to give your ideas a try.

9. Benita says:

Jenna, this is so pretty! I love the mix of patterns! I haven’t done a lot of decoupaging, but I’ve been saving some wine bottles for a pretty treatment! Hugs!

10. jmac says:

I JUST saw some of these at my granddaughter’s art showing last weekend. Told her we definitely need to make some of these for one of our craft projects this summer….told her I had plenty of supplies (wine bottles) already…and she said, Oh I know that’s right, YaYa!!!!!
    Need to bookmark this so now I’ll already know how to do it and she will think I’m not only NOT thirsty but smart too!!!!!
    Yours are too precious…..

11. jmac says:

one question….can I find that decopage paper at Michaels???

Super cute, crafty and excuse to empty a wine bottle Jenna! 😉

13. What a clever bottle, I love the combination works so well. But I also really like the paper flowers in the second to last photo too, they are cool! Thank you for sharing on #omhgww, hope you’ll stop by again! Have a great week!

14. Love your bottle. I enjoy decoupage projects. This one is very cute. TFS with #OMHGWW