Recipe Box, Ranch Monkey Muffins

My family loves biscuits and bubble ups made with biscuits,

Salsa Bread is always requested,

It’s perfect for easy entertaining

When I saw Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pull Apart Rolls from Love Bakes Good Cakes,

I knew they were a Must Try

Canned biscuits, crispy bacon, ranch dressing mix

cheese, butter…

what’s not to love 💕

Stir the dry mix into the melted butter

Cut the biscuits into 1/6s and toss in the seasoned butter

Mix in the bacon and cheese

To get an even distribution, do this with your hands

Put about 4 biscuit pieces in each well sprayed muffin cup

I used a mini bundt pan because my muffin tin recently bit the dust

In no time at all you will have these irresistible muffins!

We had ours with BBQ chicken and a salad

I kept my muffins kid friendly,

but they would be super delicious with the addition of green onions

or a little jalapeno or green chilies

Ranch Monkey Muffins

• Servings: 12

1 can, 8 count, Pillsbury Grands biscuits

4 strips crispy bacon

3 T butter

2 T dry Ranch dressing mix

4 oz. Creamy Melt Mexican Cheese Blend, or cheddar

Spray muffin tin generously with cooking spray.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees

Cut biscuits into 1/6s.  Melt butter in a large mixing bowl and stir in dry dressing mix.  Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.  Add cheese and bacon and toss to evenly distribute.  Place about 4 biscuit pieces in each muffin cavity.  Bake for 10 minutes and check.  Continue baking for 2 to 5 more minutes until biscuits are golden and cooked.  Remove  from oven.  Carefully pop muffins out of pan and serve immediately.

Enjoy!

Another favorite biscuit bake is Corn Biscuit Pudding

for another printable version of Ranch Monkey Muffins click here

All of these would be great sides for your summer gatherings!

🧀 🥐 🥓

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
25 Responses to “Recipe Box, Ranch Monkey Muffins”

What a yummy transformation with your biscuits Jenna! Love the muffin version as opposed to larger monkey bread! ♥

I think I’ll use my muffin pan for these as well. These will be enjoyed by all here! Love how easy this recipe is and instant yum………

3. Oh my these look so delicious, I also love the muffin version and the ease of your recipe. Happy Thursday!

4. Michelle says:

These look so good!! 😀

5. pattyanneart says:

So much to love about those muffins!! Yum 😋

I haven’t eaten breakfast yet and now I’m really hungry. These look delish!

OOOHHH! The Yumminess!

8. Kari says:

Yummy Jenna and so easy to whip up. I think the addition of Jalapeno is a perfect way to add a little spice. thanks for the recipe my friend,

9. These do look delicious — and super easy, too! I think I”d add the scallions but would worry if I didn’t have any!

10. Benita says:

These look wonderful. Will have to give them a try…the hubster loves anything with bacon in it! Hugs!

This recipe looks easy pleasy!! 😄👍 Thanks Jenna! ❤️

12. Pattie says:

I have never made any type of Monkey Bread because I’m not all that wild about sweet stuff. This, however, looks amazing, easy enough to do, and right up my alley.

13. marilyn1998 says:

Thank you for sharing at #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Pinned and shared.

1. […] the very popular Ranch Monkey Muffins from the May Paint […]