Home Decor, Springing to Easter

I have been busy filling my world with flowers

and bright spring things

We’ve had a lot of rain, oh the blooms it will bring!

So many things are growing and changing right now

Caterpillars soon to be butterflies, wow!

The bunnies are starting to come out of hiding

With their paws full of carrots and eggs

These cart pulling critters are busy with blooms

And this bicycle basket has plenty of bloom room!

Yep, the bunnies are starting to come out now

It will be time for Easter eggs soon!

Juicy details

colorful metal bunnies and cart critters/MacKenzie-Childs

turquoise and gold vase, candlestick/MacKenzie-Childs

black and white carrot/Hobby Lobby

butterfly sandwich/recipe here

Lemon bundtlette/recipe here

🌷🐇🌷

Meal Plan Monday  Love Your Creativity    What’s for Dinner?

Between Naps on the Porch,  Make it Pretty Monday

Turn About Tuesday  Celebrate Your Story, You’re the Star

All About Home/ Common Ground Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck  Friday Features  Over the Moon

Comments
36 Responses to “Home Decor, Springing to Easter”
  1. Ann Woleben says:

Love all of the bunnies and flowers~so colorful and cheerful~
    Thank you for your faithful sharing of so many ideas each week. Blessings to you and your family~

Thanks for the flower therapy, bunnies and blooms Jenna! Happy Sunday ♥

3. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna , I can’t tell you how much I appreciated your beautiful post today. My anxiety is off the roof right now, and just scrolling through your colorful and happy paintings of flowers, and pictures of bunnies has lightened my mood considerably. Many, many thanks,
    Rosie

4. My bunnies are coming out, too! Especially love the flower paintings. So very happy!

Yes, Happy Spring! Love the bunnies and beautiful flowers! The sun is shinning and we will pray for strength and grace for each day! 🌾🥀

6. Sarah Anderson says:

A post full of cheerfulness! The flowers make me smile as do your bunnies. Hope to bring some out from the attic soon. We have the usual bunnies out year round, but need to give the Easter darlings some fresh air and light. Enjoy your family time, Jenna. Stay healthy!

Oh how inspiring Jenna, love this post full of spring! I love flowers but only a few blooms in the beds now and since I’m social distancing no run to my favorite flower source and you know where. Love all your spring pretties and your art is lovely. I adore the butterfly sammy. I’m busy with bunnies popping out here……Take care, miss you……..

• Thank you Emily, I went to Trader Joe’s right before everything got crazy and bought the pretty ranunculus, I felt so lucky to get one last flower fix! Oh, I hope you will do a post of all your bunnies soon!

8. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, you have shared lots of pretties with us today! The bunnies are adorable! Take care, and happy Sunday!!!

9. Julie says:

I enjoyed looking at your spring/easter themed blog post today! I just screams happy! I like you bunnies and the flowers and the colorful sketches. Have a wonderful week ahead.

10. Jenna, thank you for this post of flowers and bunnies! It springs forth with the hope that Easter brings. Stay healthy!

11. Jacqueline says:

Such darling Easter and Spring vignettes! So as I read this I wondered if you wake up and can’t sleep because of the ideas that are bursting out of your head? I do sometimes, and I think you have a much bigger creative gene than I do!!!

12. Sheryl says:

What a fun post! I Iove the butterfly sandwich. When my children were small, I always enjoyed creating foods that looked like animals or other things.

13. pattyanneart says:

Love all of the blooms and bunnies, Jenna. All so pretty and cheerful!! 💗🌼🐰🌿🌸

14. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Oh my goodness Jenna. That sandwich is too cute to eat!!! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

15. We woke up to the white world of snow this morning in Chicagoland….so THANK YOU for the colorful Spring you brought to my computer and my mood! Grins, Sandi

16. Linda says:

Lovely post Jenna. The food, the paintings and of course the bunnies are wonderful. Lots of happiness here. Love your creativity. Thanks for sharing some fun on these unsure days.

17. Terry says:

Your blog is adorable and your artwork is delightful. Looking forward to seeing more of your blog in the future😊