Tablescapes, Keeping Cool with Watermelon

Let’s cool off with some watermelon today

With higher temperatures on the way

Watermelon is a refreshing treat on a hot summer day!

I set a watermelon table for 2

It’s full of watermelon slices and has a great view

The tablecloth is folded to look like a watermelon slice

With all things watermelon set to entice

A simple centerpiece of watermelon colors and things

with a “Slice of Life” coaster for even more watermelon zing

The place settings have watermelon chargers, bowls and plates

With a watermelon apron, the final touch to this tablescape!

What’s on the menu today do you think?

Spinach & Watermelon Summer Salad

And for dessert, Watermelon Cupcakes, more things pink!

Watermelon Mini Cupcakes

Watermelon not only tastes great, it’s fun and easy to draw and paint!

Painting watermelon/tutorial here

Painted glasses/tutorial here

Watermelon chargers/tutorial here

“Slice of Life” coasters

Summer Fruit coaster assortment

“Slice of Life” is available on a variety of items in my Society 6 Shop here

๐Ÿ‰ย  ๐Ÿ‰ย  ๐Ÿ‰

Meal Plan Monday ย Happiness is Homemadeย  Love Your Creativity

Over the Moon ย Between Naps on the Porch,

Make it Pretty Monday ย Turn About Tuesdayย  Celebrate Your Story,

All About Home/ Common Ground Follow the Yellow Brick Home

Tasty Tuesdayย ย  Oh My Heartsie Girlย ย Full Plate Thursdayย  Centerpiece Wednesday

Thursday Favorite Thingsย  Creatively Craftyย ย  Creative Cumpulsions

Comments
30 Responses to “Tablescapes, Keeping Cool with Watermelon”
  1. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, your watermelon table is the perfect cheerful display for a Summerโ€™s day! It just looks so bright and happy and makes me smile. You also have a gorgeous water view to enjoy. I would so enjoy visiting with you at this lovely table!

2. What a cheerful, happy table! I love it! Your art makes everything happy, too. I have those watermelon bowls but what really sets them off is the whole deal. Summer — it’s right here on your blog!

3. Jenna, what a delightful post this morning. I agree with Shannon, it makes me smile. Your table is fun and festive and celebrates the sweetness of the watermelon. Now I am craving a slice of its goodness. Summer, beach, and watermelon seems to go together. Have a Happy Wednesday! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

4. creationsbycindyphotography.blogspot.com says:

Loving all of your watermelon! Such sweetness Jenna. I have been hankering for a good sweet watermelon and bought one and it wasn’t sweet at all. Hoping to get a good one before summer is out. Love your table. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

5. Sarah Anderson says:

Jenna, your darling watermelon items are refreshing just to see. I like to eat watermelon all summer long! We try to keep it cut in bite size pieces in the fridge to have a handy snack.

6. I love watermelon, and with that view, it would be fantastic-enjoy:@)

How smart to even arrange the tablecloth to look like a slice of watermelon! The tablescape is darling. Am going to read how you did the watermelon chargers and I bet they go on my list along with your awesome beach forks! Lol. If I ever get all my picket fences painted, (they enclose our entire backyard to keep our dog in), I just might have time for a fun project! Lol and I agree with you if the watermelon is tasteless, it’s a huge disappointment. LOVE your view! ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒŠ

Adorable and so cheery Jenna! I love the tablecloth folded like a watermelon slice! Looking forward enjoying some watermelon over the 4th! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

9. Nancy says:

What a happy table perfect for summer days!
    And I so enjoy all your art! Look at the painted wine glasses!
    Happy Day to you!
    ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

10. Rita C. says:

Cute, cute, cute! Love how you casually placed a round cloth on the edge for the setting for two!

11. Jenna, love your refreshing watermelon table. So many cute accessories. You always set such a cheerful happy table. I know you are enjoying your beach home. Happy summer.

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday,489. Hope you have a great week and come back to see us real soon!

13. marilyn1998 says:

********************************************************
    Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next weekโ€™s party too! Please stay safe and healthy. Come party with us at Over The Moon! Catapult your content Over The Moon! @marilyn_lesniak @EclecticRedBarn
    ********************************************************

14. Ann Krucek says:

Sorry, somehow I managed to respond to a comment instead of writing a new one, need my glasses!!