Tablescapes, Crazy for Candy Corn!!

crazy for candy corn

Bottoms up!DSC_1756

The candy corn craziness has begun!

bottoms up table

The witch has tossed her hat aside and is deep in a margarita grande glass of candy corn!

witch grande

Dive in a grab some!

bottoms up

A giant burlap candy corn mat for each place

bottoms up table

candy corn table

Halloween table

candy corn table

And a mix of plates of napkins

Halloween table

in candy corn colors, of course!

bottoms up table

Ball jars for beverages perch on black polka dot saucers~

candy corn jar

I painted these ball jars after I saw them over at It all started with paint, mason jar love.  I taped mine off and painted them in sections but she has a much simpler method,  pop over to see her easy directions!!

witch legs treat bag

witch hats are flying everywhere!

candy corn table 1

The napkins are tied with a bit of candy corn ribbon

candy corn table

Treat bags are full of candy corn and candy corn Oreo cookies

candy corn treat bag

and  mini witches seem to have gotten into these too!  The owl seems quite surprised!

bottoms up

candy corn & witches

Halloween table

Just ignore those pesky glue threads in the photos, I did get the boots “polished” afterwards

candy corn & witches

We are ready for some candy corn fun!

Halloween table

crazy for candy corn 2

Watch out for diving witches!

candy corn table 1

I’m not quite ready for Halloween, but this is a fun way to start!

the white pumpkin [real] is painted with acrylic paint polka dots

the painted glasses and centerpiece grande are from JMdesigns

for a tutorial on the candy corn mats click here

candy corn socks [stuffed wih polyfil], ribbon, witch hats, straws and treat bags/ Hobby Lobby

psst: I will share a little secret with you, I put a layer white beans in the bottom of the grande so I wouldn’t need quite so much pricey candy corn~

I’ll be joining these wonderful parties~

Made in a Day

Between Naps on the Porch

Jenny Evolution

Common Ground

A Stylish Interior

Posed Perfection

It’s Overflowing

40 Responses to “Tablescapes, Crazy for Candy Corn!!”
  1. hollybertone says:

Hi Jenna – Ok you had me at last week’s pink bra on your tablescape… but HELLO!!!!! This is hands down my favorite. Of all time. As in… since people began blogging about tablescapes… this is the BEST.ONE.EVER. And if I wasn’t totally crushing on your blog before, I certainly am now!!! Hugs, Holly

2. What a fun and creative tablescape! So fun and adore the candy corn theme! And thank you so much for sharing the candy corn mason jar link! Yours turned out fabulously!!!
    🙂 Linda

3. The witch centerpiece is hysterical, and the whole table is so cute! You are one of the most creative people — always a pleasure to read your posts.

4. Very cute Jenna! Your centerpiece is hilarious! And you just reminded me that I wanted to put out a little bowl of candy corn for dinner today-thanks:@)

5. Very cute! I can tell that you are a hoot! Love the centerpiece. I will be getting some straws to make witches legs.

6. Reeni says:

So stinkin’ CUTE!!

7. Oh how adorable!! Love this! It is so fun with some nay incredible details and ideas. Thanks for sharing each week at Monday Funday!

8. susanbetweennapsontheporch says:

Love this! Sooo fun!🙂

9. Linda says:

Oh girl, you’ve outdone yourself on this table! It just tickles my fancy.

10. Jann Olson says:

Is this not fun or what? I don’t like the taste of candy corn, but I sure do like decorating with it! There is just so much going on here that makes me smile! Happy to be a new follower.

11. Catiean says:

what a sweet “TREAT” just adorable! makes me smile.

Jenna, Your table is adorable and I love your creative centerpiece! It makes me want to dive into that bowl of candy corn and I don’t even LIKE candy corn, except for maybe the Oreo version🙂 Love your pained details including those candy corn mason jars and fun treat bags with the witches’ shoes!

13. Such a cute table, Jenna. I love the imaginative centerpiece and the straw embellishment.

As always, the painted stemware is my favorite!

14. Isn’t Halloween and Fall SO MUCH FUN? Everything about this table is adorable.

15. Jennifer says:

What fun! Love the mason jars!?

16. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life says:

You are so creative. I love it all. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

17. Jenna,
    This is just tooooooo cute!!! Love all the candy corn……… you like pay-day candy if so mix a jar of peanuts and bag of candy corn and you have a treat in a bite. Checking outing the mason jars tutorial, you may see them on a table of mine. What are the legs made of? You did good Girl. <')

• hi Cathy, The legs are knee socks I found at Hobby Lobby and stuffed with pillow stuffing. I should have mentioned that! I love paydays, but candy corn not so much!

Jenna Meon

18. Your witch in the candy corn is hilarious! I think they keep making candy corn just because it is such a great decor item–does anyone really eat it? Your polka dot pumpkin makes a great centerpiece! Linda

19. Oh my goodness. This table is so much fun. One cannot help but smile. I love all of your many details.

– The Tablescaper

20. Bev says:

Love this table! Your candy centerpiece is such a great idea!

21. What a cute theme! I love the placemats and the ball jars. Such detail and great things you added to the table.

22. Debbie says:

This is the cutest idea! Love all the little details!

23. Marigene says:

What a fun table…I have always loved the colors of candy corn! Those diving legs are great!
    Have a wonderful week, Jenna…

24. what a fun and festive table! Love the legs!

25. Darling = just darling. I was hoping those socks were tights. Wanted to get a pair for my toddler grandchild.
    Now, I guess, I’ll have to get the socks for myself.

26. Shana Norris says:

I love this. I’m totally addicted to candy corn and love the white/yellow/orange color scheme.

Clickin’ in from Friday Flash Blog …

27. Candy S says:

Jenna, You definitely have the cutest tablescape on the block. Just how cute can it get? I love the witches legs sticking out of the candy corn!!! Love, Love, Love it!

28. Super cute! I featured you today over at Monday Funday! Thanks for linking up with us and please grab a featured button! xo – Cheryl

29. What a delightful tablescape! You’ve done it again. You will be one of the features tomorrow at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

30. Kathleen says:

What a wonderful table! All the details are fantastic. You can’t help but smile! Thanks for linking to Let’s Dish! Going back to see where the legs came from!

31. Sandra Garth says:

There won’t be a piece of candy corn insight when the witch is done! This is so bright and festive and elevates candy corn to a whole new level.

32. cozinest says:

I love all the color, Jenna! It’s such a cheerful table! I’m mixing my favorite candy corn snack mix as we speak! Hugs! Miss seeing you. Hope to see you Thursday!

1. […] Corn American Girl Doll Dress Candy Corn Pom-pom Garland Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats Candy Corn Party Candy Corn Wreath Candy Corn Fudge Candy Corn Painted Shoes Candy Corn DIY Fabric Covered Box Candy […]

2. […] Corn American Girl Doll Dress Candy Corn Pom-pom Garland Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats Candy Corn Party Candy Corn Wreath Candy Corn Fudge Candy Corn Painted Shoes Candy Corn DIY Fabric Covered Box Candy […]

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )