Creations, Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

Since I have been goofing off at the beach this week, and not being very productive,  I thought I would give you some pumpkin inspirations from last fall ~

burlap and fabric pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

I went on a pumpkin frenzy~

pumpkins! thepaintedapron.com

I made burlap pumpkins

fabric pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

I made chevron pumpkins with shells

polka dot pumpkin thepaintedapron.com

I painted pumpkins

pumpkins and candy corn thepaintedapron.com

I made gray chenille and chevron pumpkins for DD

fabric pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

I did pumpkin vignettes

fall white pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

in the dining room and the kitchen

pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

I stacked pumpkins

stacked pumpkins thepaintedapron.com

I generally went Pumpkin Crazy!  So, this is all to get you in the mood for pumpkin painting next week!

pumpkin glasses thepaintedapron.com

and we’ll be painting Wendi Witch too!

Wendy Witch JMdesigns.comSo get out your paintbrushes

Wendy Witch canvas, JMdesigns.com

And get ready for some Halloween fun!

for the tutorial on making fabric and Burlap Pumpkins click here

____________________________________________

I will be sharing with the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and

Between Naps on the Porch

The Scoop

Memories by the Mile

Savvy Southern Style

Comments
21 Responses to “Creations, Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins”

Hurray for Pumpkin Season! I’m ready for the pumpkin patch to deliver to my Farmers Market, I’ll have to wait several weeks though. Love the gray chenille and chevron one for your daughter Jenna 🙂

2. Happier Than A Pig In Mud says:

Bring on the Pumpkin Palooza:@)

3. Anonymous says:

Cool ideas with material for te pumpkins! Love your blog!🌴

4. CoziNest says:

I love your pumpkins! You’ve inspired me to go shopping.

5. Marigene says:

Love all the fun pumpkins, Jenna!
    Have a fun weekend…

6. Dee says:

These look adorable! I love the chevron one! 🙂

7. hollybertone says:

Hi Jenna – I’m totally on a pumpkin mood right now – love these! Hugs, Holly

8. Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog!

We are a team of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

9. These are all cool, but m very favorite is the one with the bordeaux vase. I just love the creamy pumpkin with the mercury glass ones. The combination is just great!!

10. Thanks so much for sharing the fabulous fall decor at the Twirl & Take a Bow Party! Have an awesome week!
    Leslie

11. Linda says:

Lovely pumpkins displays. The creamy one is one of my favorites, along with mercury glass. I am inspired, althought I haven’t started any Fall decor yet.

12. Hi and WOW I love all the pretty pumpkins you made last year! You really decorated your house so nice with everything and it’s so festive!

13. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life says:

I love all your pumpkins, how fun are they. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me.

14. Christine says:

wow I see some awesome inspiration here….LOVE it all!!!!

15. beingbianca says:

This is pumpkin perfection! Love the chevron ones 🙂 Would love to have you join us and link this up at the first Pretty Preppy Party this week (now thru next Thurs). Your awesome pumpkin project links up to 5 blogs! http://being-bianca.com/2014/09/18/introducing-pretty-preppy-party/ xx, b @ being-bianca.com

1. […] Pumpkin Crazy The Painted Apron […]

2. […] Fall Porch- Coconut Head’s Survival Guide 5. Fall Decorating Ideas by Blooming Homestead 6. Creations, Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins by The Painted Apron 7. 6 Ways to Paint Pumpkins by A Mom’s […]