Tablescapes, Girls Game Night

girls game nite 3

Put down your rolling pin, no baking tonight, it’s Girl’s Night Out and we’re going to do it up right!

game night table

The table’s all set

girls nite out table 1

It’s sassy and bright

girls game nite 3

Do you want to play Bridge

bunco bowl 1

Or is it Bunco tonight?

girls nite out

Nosh on some popcorn and check out your place

game night 1

There’s a pail full of goodies, maybe even an Ace~

game night

Mad money’s provided,

party pail 2

It’s all equally divided

game night 1

We’re just here for fun

girls game night out 1

So grab yourself some!

bunco bowl

Place your bets

game nite detail

Roll the dice

game nite 5

Have a martini, there’s plenty of ice!

game night

A wreath hung on the door carries out the decor

casino nite wreath

Dots, stripes and funfetti, and so much more

game nite 7

So come in and unwind

game night table

This is fun by design!

party pail

I will be joining the tablescape fun at Cuisine Kathleen tonight for her Girls Night Out Challenge, be sure to pop over and check out all the Girls Night Out fun!

I will also be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and

The Scoop

The Style Sisters

AKA Design

Karen’s Up on the Hill

Between Naps on the Porch

27 Responses to “Tablescapes, Girls Game Night”

Too fun Jenna, all your CUTE details to complete your girls’ night including your wreath at the door and mad money! I love your mix of zebra, polka dots and your MacKenzie-Childs Courtly Check centerpiece. I was out of town so didn’t have the time to join the fun for the challenge this week but I’d love to pull up a chair and grab some popcorn and a martini🙂

2. Fabulous and fun, Jenna!

3. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, I love this table! All the colors, patterns and textures come together for a fun table that really screams, “Let the Girls’ Night Out Begin!” Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

4. Candy S says:

My goodness Jenna you have really nailed it! I love the games and the play money for betting, great thinking. The patterns with the dots, checks, and zebra stripes all work together wonderfully. I am still staring at my table. It is kind of in the same mode of thinking but not nearly as glam as yours. I think I have to tweak it a bit before I post today.

I love the mad money, such a fun idea! Bet you had a blast:@)

6. Pam says:

Oh I just love your table. How fun and creative. Your dishes are fantastic, and love them stacked.

You nailed this challenge! 🙂 Pam

7. Great table – just love all the black and white! Cute way to display the pails, too!

8. What a gorgeous and oh so fun table. Love your dishes and all the details. The wreath is such a great touch! The colors of this tablescape are stunning.

9. So much fun! Sassy and chic.

10. Lori says:

Your rhyme rivals any of Kathleen’s! So fun and your table looks like my kind of night out! That centerpiece of popcorn is perfect! Wishing I had had time to come with a table to fit this theme.

11. Michele in IL. says:

JUST LOVE this tablescape and so fun!!!!! Very inspiring!

12. What a fun table! How could you help but have a good time at a table this cute?

13. Ann K says:

Fabulous post!!! Love the table!! So much fun!! I love all the details, you pulled out all the stops!

14. Bev says:

Great colors and love this fun table!

15. Jenna, what a fun table! Love everything, so creative! Blessings, Pam (

16. lulu says:

I know I would so enjoy being a part of your girls’ night or any other night for that matter!

17. You are too fun!!! This is just adorable and I love it!!
    Thanks so much for sharing it this week on Something to Talk About!

18. Maria says:

You’ve created the conditions for a perfect Girls Night Out! Fun table, and fun poem!

1. […] The Painted Apron – Tablescapes Girls Goin Wild […]

2. […] The Painted Apron – Tablescapes Girls Goin Wild […]

3. […] The Painted Apron – Tablescapes Girls Goin Wild […]

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )