Creations, Add a Little Summer Color

I’ve been busy putting a little “summer” on some old things around the house

DSC_0018These patio tables were rusted and ugly

DSC_0019a little paper to cover the glass  [don’t ask why it looks like a hot mess, let’s just say that HH was helping]

DSC_0020HH sprayed them with white Rustoleum primer

DSC_0021and some aqua spray paint

painted side table thepaintedapron.com

Good as new!

This little $3 canister just begged me to paint it

DSC_0033I want to use it for cookies  cotton balls, not coffee, so I decided to add some bling with an piece of old jewelry

DSC_0001A little color

Some black and white drama

DSC_0004Let your imagination go~

funky canister thepaintedapron.com

painted canister thepaintedapron.com

painted canister 1 thepaintedapron.com

pattern painted canister thepaintedapron.com

feminine cansiter thepaintedapron.comA girl has got to have a little fancy in her life!

Look around and see what needs a little color in your home  🎨

__________________________________________________

I will be joining the fabulous parties and blogs on my side bar and

Between Naps on the Porch

The Scoop

Karen’s Up on the Hill

Cook Craft Love

AKA Design

Skip the Housework

Comments
18 Responses to “Creations, Add a Little Summer Color”

You and your paintbrush are never still Jenna! Love your endless creativity and newly painted cotton ball / cookie 🙂 canister!

2. I love the summer-izing! The coffee jar redo is amazing!

3. Wendy Guebert says:

Your are fabulous with your creative painting. My next life I would like an extra dose of creativeness like what you have been blessed with.

Sent from my iPad

4. Ellen says:

I just love this jar! You know I like to add bling to everything, so this is just my cup of tea. Now I am looking around to see what I can find. I wish I had enough old junk jewelry to do a great big mirror frame for my dressing table. Now I am kicking myself for all that stuff I donated or put in yardsales over the years!

5. Ok, the jar….MacKenzie-Childs, eat your heart out! You are giving them a run for their money!!!

6. Love those chairs, love the little table makeover! Perfect color for summertime. 🙂

7. Crystal says:

That jar is absolutely the cutest thing ever! I just love it. #homematterslinkyparty

The little tables turned out cute, great color for the shore house-enjoy:@)

9. Judy Pimperl says:

I was thinking the jar was MacKenzie-Childs, then I saw that you had upcycled it!!! It’s great! What kind of paint did you use?
    The tables are great, too. I’m loving that turquoise color this summer. It’s so fresh and happy…
    Judy

10. love it want type of paint did you use may want to do one myself thanks for sharing

11. mmgmom says:

What a great way to spruce up for the spring and summer. I have an old patio set that I am going to give a paint job. Thank you for linking this post up at #HomeMattersParty this week. Looking forward to seeing what you link up next week.

12. Aliza B says:

I really like your canister. Did you use a paint pen or a paintbrush?

1. […] a little Summer Color with a painted […]