Tablescapes, Sunny Valentine

A basket full of hearts and bling

Valentine basket

Colorful roses to make the heart sing

roses

Lacy doilies under the plates

Valentine place

A cupid full of hearts awaits

key to my heart

A sunny table, simple and light

sunny simple Valentine

Will surely make your day seem bright

sunny Valentine

And add some lights to twinkle at night

Valentine light centerpiece

See what goodies you can find

Valentine plate

And fill a table set to dine

Valentine table 1

Sparkle hearts and  I love yous,  and get out Christmas balls to use…

simple Valentine table

Paper tags and and more to say

Valentine centerpiece

I wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!   ❤️

Valentine lighted centerpiece

……………………………………………………

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and DecorateRustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&JThe Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxFoodie Friday

Comments
17 Responses to “Tablescapes, Sunny Valentine”
  1. I love it!!
    Happy Valentine’s Day, Jenna!

2. Candy S says:

Jenna, I love the cheerful bright colors of your Valentine’s Day Tablescape.

Jenna, I love the unexpected and sunny pop of yellow from the roses, plates, flatware and even Cupid’s locks of hair at your Valentine’s table! Your centerpiece looks so pretty, especially illuminated with the glow from the lights. ♥

4. lulu says:

Your posts are such fun when you have your poetic moments and your sense of fun always shows through via your tables.

5. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, my sweet friend!

6. Emily says:

Love how you used pretty doilies and paper tags to dress up your table for Valentine’s Day Jenna. I also think your use of non traditional color, the yellow beach colors are so fresh and pretty, especially on that gorgeous table. Roses, cupids and fairy lights, just lovely!
    Happy Valentine’s Day Jenna……

7. Jenna, what a fun table with the unexpected pop of yellow! I always smile when you give us poetry along with your tablescapes! You are so talented!

8. What a charming and adorable table. Just perfect for Valentine’s Day. You have used such amazing accessories. Love it!

Cute table, I like the centerpiece lit up:@)

10. That is so cute. Your rhymes remind me of the nostalgic Valentines from primary school. Paper doilies can elevate so many things, I love those! Of course, lights are awesome, especially in winter. Why we put them away after Christmas (for the most part), I don’t know. Happy Valentine’s, Jenna!

11. Angelina says:

Very cute, love the centerpiece especially lit up!

12. Jenna, you are clever and creative. I love the unexpected colors that really work in your tablescape and make it one of a kind.
    Have a great Valentine’s Day. I know you’ll cook something fabulous.

Very cute be mine plates! Happy Valentines Day!

14. When do you sleep Jenna? Hats off to you for having so much energy and endless creativity!

15. Rhonda says:

Beautiful and creative tablescape, Jenna! Love the commentary of the post, too! Happy Belated Valentines! ~Rhonda

16. I absolutely love all these pictures!! So pretty!!