Tablescapes, Irish Gold

May the luck of the Irish be with you

And fill your pockets full of gold

Irish Gold St. Pat's table thepaintedapron.com

May the sun shine brightly where you are

St Pats table

And 4 leaf clovers line your road

St Pats plate stack

May your bowl be full of gratitude

St. Patrick's day

And most of all,  may you eat good food

Irish Gold centerpiece

May you see pots o’ gold where ever you look

St. Patrick's Day Gold 1 centerpiece

And may all enjoy whatever you cook…

Irish Gold

May your heart be full of Irish luck

Irish Gold place 1

And may you never be down to your very last buck

Irish gold in sunlight

And when the sun goes down at night

Irish gold at night

May your world be full of bright clear light…

Irish Gold St. Pat's table thepaintedapron.com

How do you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?

St. Pat's day crafts

We celebrate in a very big way!

birthday banner and pink jars thepaintedapron.com

For on that very day you see,

Charlotte

Little Miss CC will be turning 3!

birthday banner and board thepaintedapron.com

She’s going to need another candle on her birthday cake-

Chocolate cake

Irish Gold lucky chocolate cake

Juicy Details

moss covered 3 panel screen/Hobby Lobby last year

3 tier server, cake stand/McKenzie-Childs

Pinch me clothespins, Painting Shamrock tutorial here

Birthday Banner/Runner tutorial here

Chalkboard Flower Pot tutorial here

Bloomin Ball Jars tutorial here

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Pistachio Ganache here

……………………………………………………………………………

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Cuisine Kathleen, Annual St. Patrick’s Day Blog Hop

Celebrate and Decorate, It’s Overflowing, Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, Project Inspire, The Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Creative Ways, Favorite Things, Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxWeekend Retreat,

Comments
31 Responses to “Tablescapes, Irish Gold”

Jenn, Miss CC is the cutest little leprechaun I’ve seen and her expression looks like she’s full of mischief! I love your festive Mackenzie-Childs centerpiece for your Irish gold table and your ‘Eat’ ‘Good’ plates are a fun touch! ♣

Jenn-a! Fingers are lethargic this am… 🙂

How cute is that little St. Paddy’s day C! My Nick will be 26 on St. Patrick’s Day, so it is always a special day for us too! Cheers and Luck of the Irish to you and yours Jenna!

4. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, what a sweet post. I was loving each photo frame of your table (so much fun, BTW, and I LOVE your centerpiece and the “pinch me” clothespins!) and was pleased as punch to see the last photo of your darling CC with the sweetest expression of joy! I hope she has a wonderful birthday. Thank you for sharing this. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

Love the pony tails! Lots of cause for celebration-enjoy:@)

6. What a cute table. I like those moss covered panels and of course the MacKenzie Childs cake plates. Miss CC is super cute! 3 year olds are fun!

7. Lori says:

What a fun and festive St. Pat’s table – I’m loving that table runner! Happy Birthday to Miss CC!

8. Jenna, Miss CC is absolutely adorable! Happy 3rd birthday to her! Love your St. Pat’s table. The MC centerpiece is stunning! Love the mossy panels!

9. Kim says:

I’m swooning over your wired moss screen! We don’t celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, but if I did, I’d be heading over to celebrate it with you! Your setting is wonderful. Can you set another place or two? Ha! Happy Three to CC!

10. Julie says:

Hi Jenna, I love your pretty St. Patrick’s Day tables cape!
    TFS this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

11. Miss CC is adorable! You never miss a beat with holiday tables and I love each of them. Thanks for sharing this a Celebrate Your Story and enjoy your week!

12. You do celebrate in a big way. Your tablescape is so creative and fun. Love the MC cake plates. You are a poet too. I also spy your handpainted wine glasses.
    Miss Courtney is adorable. Our granddaughter turned 3 in October. Happy Birthday to your princess.

13. Your tablescape sham”rocks”!!!….Love the centerpiece of the fabulous Mackenzie-Childs cake plates….and Miss Courtney is way too adorable!!!

14. What a great fun Irish tablescape, so creative and clever. I like the panels, I was going to call them window panes. Your CC is darling and happy birthday to her.

15. Melissa says:

Very festive and fanciful! I love that McKenzie-Childs centerpiece!

16. twopluscute says:

Happy birthday to CC!
    Love the dreamy/happy/lucky tablescape. 🙂

17. Candy S says:

Love the MC center piece and the moss covered trellis. A very nice touch in honor of Saint Pat’s. CC is so adorable! I hope she has a very happy B.Day celebration

18. JESS44903 says:

This looks SO neat!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

How wonderful to have a St. Pattys day baby! She adorable and so is your fun tablescape with the stacked centerpiece. I also really enjoyed your rhyme! I am joining you today from the blog crawl. Enjoy that cake, it looks so good!

20. Pat says:

Painted Apron,
    I adore your St. Patrick’s Day Tablescape, dear one!
    The Cathedral backdrop is what caught my eye and drew me to your post!
    Those black, white and green stripe and ruffle plates are adorable!
    HaPpY St. PaTrIcK’s DaY!
    Fondly,
    Pat

21. Marigene says:

This is one of your best tablescapes, Jenna, it is outstanding! I love the arched “windows”, they add so much.
    Your little one is adorable…oh, to be 3 and not have a care in the world!
    Happy SPD.

22. What a cutie pie!!! Happy birthday to her on this special day! Your table is so much fun with the pinch me clothespins and the plates! Your moss covered trellis is a perfect backdrop. I want one! And of course I LOVE the centerpiece. Happy St. Patrick’s Day Jenna! Linda

23. Your table is amazing. Breathtaking! Your complete tablescape is wonderful but your centerpiece is beyond description and I loved the little backdrop. Happy St. Patrick’s Day.

24. Hi Jenna, your CC is the cutest little leprechaun! I love the moss covered backdrop and your festive Mackenzie-Childs centerpiece. Happy St. Paddy’s Day ♣

25. Jewel Sauls says:

Lovely! And Happy Birthday to CC!

26. I LOVE the screen! The cake looks so yummy, and little CC is just too adorbs!

27. Kathleen says:

Jenna, she is just so precious! Thank you so much for doing such a pretty table for St. Patrick’s Day and joining in the SPD Blog Crawl! It was fun to come out of mothballs to continue the tradition! Hope you have a blessed Easter too!

w