Creations, Have Your Cake & Drink it Too!

Do you know a beer lover who has a birthday coming up?

pouring beer cake

Make them a cake that they will truly appreciate!

Easier than going to the bakery!

A length of cheese cloth poofed and tied with wire around a dowel and stuck inside an empty can

Wedge the dowel between beer cans and foaming beer will magically flow over the top of your beer can cake!

beer can cake

He loved it!!

pouring beer cake

Here’s another beer can cake I made for my son in law, NG,  several years ago

Lots of possibilities here, create a cake with someone’s special treats in mind!

Here are some other fun cakes to try  🎂

Cottontail Carrot Cake

cottontail cake thepaintedapron.com

Corn on the Cob Cake

corn on the cob cake thepaintedapron.com

Sweet Tea Vodka Poke Cake

sweet tea vodka poke cake 4 thepaintedapron.com

Blueberry Zucchini Cake {gluten free}

blueberry zucchini cake 1

Happy cake creating!

…………………………………………….

I will be joining these fabulous parties and blogs

Celebrate and Decorate, It’s Overflowing, Rustic and Refined,

Between Naps on the Porch, Coastal Charm, Cooking and Crafting with J&J, Project Inspire, The Scoop, Something to Talk AboutA Stroll Thru Life    Inspire Me Monday

Crafty Staci,   Tickle My TastebudsWow Us Wednesday

Creative Ways, Favorite Things, Full Plate Thursday, Share Your Style, Work it Wednesday

Home Matters, Idea BoxWeekend Retreat,

Comments
17 Responses to “Creations, Have Your Cake & Drink it Too!”

Very funny! And my kind of cake:@)

Oh how fun are these!!! Awesome inspiration! Thanks for sharing Jenna! And funny enough – I have a boozy cake post for tomorrow 🙂

Too fun Jenna, perfect for the men in our lives that prefer to drink their cake! Love your creative wrap and addition of the beer foam-cheesecloth 🙂

4. Very creative and fun Jenna! Great inspiration!!

5. So creative and inventive Jenna!

6. Kim says:

I’m wondering how to do this with wine bottles!?!

7. Patricia Alexander says:

Delightful.  You’re the best ever.  Thanks for sharing your talent.

8. Judy Pimperl says:

Hey Jenna! I’ve missed “visiting” lately…I’m staying too busy with Down in the Delta!
    These are the coolest cakes! What an illusion in that first one…I was really interested in seeing how that was done. I’ll have to remember that one when hubby’s birthday rolls around.
    Judy

9. You are a hoot, Jenna! Hope your beach house had no weather damage.

10. It’s way to early in the morning to crave cake but this post has me ready to head to the kitchen!

11. That is too darn cute!! What a great idea for that man in your life. Especially with warmer temps coming, cuz around here that’s when hubby likes to have a beer.

12. JESS44903 says:

Haha…this is such a great idea!

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

13. Oh my goodness, Jenna, this is so clever! Thanks again for sharing at the Celebrate Your Story Link Up Party.

14. mytitle716 says: