Tablescapes, Favorites from Fall

For the first time in maybe…ever … I have no energy…

Zip, nada, nil…

This cold, or whatever I have, has rendered me non functional…

as in not doing anything…

I don’t even have enough energy to care that I don’t have any energy

That’s really low energy!!

So we are tip-toeing through the fall archives today

Dreaming of fall tables yet to be set

With pumpkins and pumpkins and pumpkins

Have the fall temps found you yet?

Such an incredible time of the year!

I feel better already!

Thanks for the well wishes and the visit…

🎃   👻   🍁   🎃   👻   🍁

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch, Gardens Galore  Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal CharmCooking and Crafting with J&J,  The Scoop,   A Stroll Thru Life

Celebrate and Decorate,   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Creatively Crafty      Full Plate Thursday

Foodie Friday & Everything Else    Thursday Favorite Things   Home Matters

Share it One More Time   Delicious Dishes Recipe Party    Sundays at Home

Comments
32 Responses to “Tablescapes, Favorites from Fall”
  1. Can you imagine trying to run around NYC with how you’ve been feeling? Hopefully your energy returns soon. It’s still hot here, rains and cooler temps projected this week, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Get well soon Jenna! The festive table settings are fabulous!

3. Lorraine Thomas says:

Beautiful tablescapes! I gave up decorating for Fall. Everytime I would go to the store to pick a pretty non-orange pumpkin up, they were all gone. It’s still October, yet YouTubers are decorating for Christmas already! Anyhoot, 😀 I love your videos. Please feel better soon Ms. Jenna.🌹

fun fall faves!!!

5. Sandy Park says:

Thanks for sharing Fall tablescapes of the past. Hope your energy return real soon.

6. Sally Clem says:

Chicken noodle soup, hot tea and rest. Thinking of you, Jenna, and hoping you feel better soon.

7. Uh uh. This ain’t cool. You’ve gotta snap outta this, sis. Here…sending you energy: ⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️ Feel better, lady!

8. Sandra Garth says:

Love all of your tables and hope that you’re feeling much better soon!

9. Lorraine says:

I don’t have a cold, but I don’t have any energy either today. Hoping a hot cuppa will perk me up. Your table settings are so lovely, no matter if they were done today or years past. You have the magic touch! Feel better soon. ❤

Aw, sorry to hear you’re not feeling too spunky… Maybe a hot toddy and some rest will help-take care:@)

11. Loving the table where you used a small cutting board to hold the silverware, I am feeling inspired now!

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather… hope you feel better soon! ❤️ Love all your pumpkins!! 🎃

13. Jenna, I certainly hope you feel better…that isn’t any fun! Loved seeing all the fab tablescapes!

14. Well, the fall archives would deserve a visit even if you felt up to writing a big post. All lovely.

I’m so sorry the cold has flattened you. You put it perfectly — not having enough energy to care that you don’t have enough energy. I sure do hope you have hit the peak and are on the downside now.

I hope you’re feeling better and enjoyed a little R&R this weekend Jenna. It’s rainy here today, a great day to lay low and have a nap with two dogs 🙂

16. Rosie M. says:

Oh, Jenna, please take care of yourself. There is a bad cold bug/flu out here in CA and it sounds like you have something similar! Rest, rest, rest. I know it’s a four-letter word you’re not used to, but it’s the only thing (other than hydrating and taking Vitamin C ) that can fight this bug. Love your tables of falls past!! Get well,
    Rosie

17. Ricki Treleaven says:

Well, I personally enjoyed the archives, and I hope you’re feeling better soon. Trip seems to have caught something on our beach trip, too….

18. Marilyn says:

Your setting is very lovely.
    Marilyn

19. Marion says:

Everything looks beautiful. I love the little pumpkins on the plates.
    Marion

20. Kim says:

I’m sorry you’re not feeling well! You sure put yourself to good work here in spite of the fact that you need to rest. I enjoyed the pumpkin tablescape review. 😉 I hope you feel better soon!

21. sounds like you need a piping hot bowl of chicken soup!

Awww Jenna, I hope you’re feeling better by now! All your pretty tables sure perked me up. Take care, my friend. xx

23. Marion says:

Lovely and colorful.
    Marion

24. Marilyn says:

Everything is so beautiful and festive.
    Marilyn

25. Ann Krucek says:

I hope you get your mojo back!! We all need a little break now and then, with as much as you create I would be exhausted as well. Take care!!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )