Holidays, Angel choir Vignette

One of my favorite decorations for the holidays are these humble angels made with burlap, wine bottles, pipe cleaners and shiny decorative trimmings {tutorial here}

They move  around from year to year

Singing on the mantel

on a shelf

or a sofa table

In the dining room

on the sideboard or the table

This year they are in the hallway with all the family photos

They are gathered around an angel tree, decorated with angel wings and musical notes

They honor our family members

Those that are with us and those that are with us in our hearts

I can practically hear them singing  soft carols of the season when I walk by

Their gold wings look so pretty with the hand painted gold walls

Can you ever have too many holiday lights?

Or angels in your life?

The angels are very simple to make, I promise~

Get all the juicy details here

angel wing ornaments/At Home last year

burlap, wooden beads, gold and silver swirly picks/Hobby Lobby

😇   😇   😇   😇   😇   😇

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl   Full Plate Thursday

Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty  Foodie Friday & Everything Else

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
15 Responses to “Holidays, Angel choir Vignette”

so special and beautiful!

I’d say you are ready for the holidays…beautiful!

3. Jenna, I love your angels singinin in your hallway…what glad tidings they are bringing! Your hand-painted walls are beautiful!

A glorious display, Jenna! 💕😇

I love your choir of angels Jenna! I find myself humming along to ‘Hark the Herald Angels Sing’! And no, you can’t have too many angels or lights. ♥

6. Sandy Park says:

Absolutely Lovely. I could hear the singing.

7. Lea Culp says:

Well, I may be organized but you are soooo creative. These angels are just beautiful and it appears they find home wherever you plant them from year to year. Lovely post!

8. Oh I love these angels Jenna! Beautiful text and tribute to those not with us at the holidays. I for one is rejoicing on the news from AL yesterday! There is hope.

Johanne Lamarche

9. Those are so stinking cute! And, they go so well with the rest of your decor, too!!