Holidays, Valentine Love

Wine Cork heart

❤️   psst…2 weeks to Valentine’s Day!     ❤️

Plenty of time for making Valentine crafts, gifts and recipes!

Here are some of my favorites…

You can make a Ribbon Heart Wreath with things you have, a wire coat hanger and ribbon or fabric

Make a Candy tree or Strawberry Tree, big or small with toothpicks a styrofoam cone and fruit or candy

Chocolate Strawberry Tart  has a hidden layer of chocolate cream

Chocolate Ravioli can be decorated with Sprinkles

Or drizzled with caramel and chocolate

Red Velvet Cheesecake   is made with a Red Velvet cake mix crust

Valentine Blondies

psst…if you add the M & Ms at the end of baking time and push them into the hot cookie they won’t crack and will stay pretty

Valentine Coconut Cupcakes

top them with paper hearts and surround them in a sea of candies

Berry Cheesecake Galette

Easy and Irresistible!

Raspberry White Chocolate Roll-ups  are made with 3 ingredients, crescent rolls, white chocolate chips and raspberry pie filling and taste amazing!

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

these might make your heart skip a beat  😘

White Chocolate Raspberry Bundt Cake

Definitely worth the effort!!

And I have another sweet treat for you!

Cherry on Top carry all pouch

Today, Wednesday Jan. 31, there’s a “kick off February sale” going on at Society 6

use code LOVE4ALL at checkout

Stop by often, there are flash sales and discounts all the time!

Queen of Hearts card

I have been busy creating new things for Valentine’s Day and Spring

Butterfly Garden

Spring Fling! collection here

Valentine’s Day, Love & Hearts collection here

❤️   Next week there will be more Valentine ideas and inspirations  ❤️

It’s going to be very sweet!   💕

❤️💕💘❤️💕💘

Rustic and RefinedBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Coastal Charm,   Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl

Full Plate Thursday    Thursday Favorite Things  Creatively Crafty

Home Matters    Share it One More Time   Sundays at Home

Comments
24 Responses to “Holidays, Valentine Love”
  1. Jenna, I am now in the Valentine’s baking spirit! I am drooling over all the goodies. I would gladly have any of your recipes with my coffee this morning! Happy Wednesday!

2. Oh, you have loads of fun crafty and cooking bits here. Don’t you love M&Ms as part of the decoration? I think I must buy them out every year! Just so cheerful. Good idea about sticking them later in the cookies. Your wreath and candy tree are really cute too and love the Valentine themed paintings!

I like all of your Valentine visuals today. I love the big pillow!

4. Oh yum. I think that I gained 5 lbs. just from looking at your pics! Enjoy your week, Jenna.

5. I would love to taste each goodie today! Yum!

Oh such yumminess and beautiful art! Loving the pouch and pillow!!!

7. Sandra D, Joliet says:

I’m afraid of a diabetic coma just looking at all the yummy goodness! That pouch is awesome.

8. Super round-up post of all your Valentine’s Day goodness. I really like the cherry on top pouch. It’s adorable! Thanks for sharing the discount code with us.

That berry galette looks really ~really~ good! And I just happen to have some pie crust that needs a project:@)

Wow! I think I gained 5 pounds looking at all your yummy desserts!! ❤️ Love your sweet “art” too! 😊

Bring on the hearts, chocolate and flowers Jenna! You have everything to make our celebration extra sweet! ♥♥♥

12. Lots of neat ideas! Geez…hard to believe Valentine’s Day is just a stone’s throw away already!

Lovely ideas Jeana, pretty vignettes and yummy dishes. You certainly have Valenitne’s Day covered.

Congratulations!
    Your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week and I just pinned it! Thanks so much for sharing with us and hope you will come back soon!

1. […] You can see a round-up of Valentine treats on Valentine Love here […]