Party Panache, Summer Holiday Week

It’s been a busy 1st week of July

If you celebrate the 4th, I hope you had a fun filled time!

Everyone lines up on our street for our annual community 4th of July parade

Vintage cars

Patriotic golf carts

Decorated bicycles

and sno cones!

July is also #WorldWatercolorMonth

I’ve been trying to sneak in a little painting during this week of family fun

The snapper fishermen brought home some beauties!

There has also been a lot of feasting!

Many of these recipes will be coming up in the next few weeks

In case you missed recently posted new summer recipes, click on the titles below

Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs with Pineapple Salsa

Fresh Strawberry Cake

pssst….all wall art is on sale Sunday and Monday in my Society 6 Shop here

🏖 I hope you are having a wonderful summer!  🌭

😎

Dishing it & Digging itBetween Naps on the Porch,   Make it Pretty Monday

Cooking and Crafting with J&J,    Celebrate and Decorate,

Delicious Dishes Recipe Party   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Comments
25 Responses to “Party Panache, Summer Holiday Week”
  1. Oh what a wonderful Fourth of July you had with your family. I know the kiddos enjoyed the parade and swimming and their art lessons. Wow, your guys did bring home some beauties!!!!! The menu was great Jenna. I’m sure you need a vacations now 🙂 We spent the Fourth in Atlanta. They don’t call it “hotlanta” for nothing…….very hot with no breeze. The pathway to the Gulf has been bumper to bumper this week. Safe travels to all………

What a great holiday! Your grands are sweet and what wonderful memories they will have! Looking forward to those recipes! Especially the Ritz Vadillia Onion Pie and the Grilled Coconut Rum Shrimp! Would love some of that Red Snapper too! YUM! Happy Sunday. Try to get some rest by that awesome pool! 😊☀️🌴

What a fun day with your family and I love the watercolors, the flamingos made me laugh. Thanks Jenna

4. Rosie M. says:

Looks like you had a wonderful Fourth!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos of fun and sheer delight! Enjoy your well-deserved R & R!

5. Looks wonderful! (I’ve been fiddling with flamingoes too!) Such a good time for you all!

6. Rita C. says:

Wow! I would never want to leave your place! Your 4th looked so fun, but the week’s food…..makes my mouth water!! I’ll help do the dishes!

Wow! Sunshine. Parades family. Fresh fish. Painting!! So much fun!

It looks like you have some happy little faces around your place, Jenna! I’m glad that you’re having a great summer.

It looks like everyone had a blast Jenna! Big smiles:@)

A good time was had by all Jenna! Love seeing your grands enjoying the festivities and fun…little artists in the making 🙂 Your food looks delicious too!

11. Jenna, you are the ultimate hostess. Y’all had a fun week with the adorable grands and all the great food. Have a wonderful Monday!

12. That looks like so much fun! I love seeing the smiles of the little ones. 🙂

13. The fish are HUGE – wow!! Love that the little ones enjoy painting, too!! Neighborhood parades are the best – looks like you had a great week!

w