Holidays, Thanksgiving Sale!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

from Princess Little Sunflower!

Do you know how to cook your turkey today?

Chief Laughing Bear wants to share the recipe from his class

No need for dessert, the turkey has chocolate sauce on it!

Here’s what we’ll be enjoying today!

Recipes posting soon!

Shop in the comfort of your home all weekend

psst, the sale is going to be extended through Monday

with different deals every day!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

I hope your weekend is full of food, family and friends!

πŸ¦ƒΒ  πŸ¦ƒ πŸ¦ƒ

Comments
19 Responses to “Holidays, Thanksgiving Sale!”
  1. Rita C. says:

Hey, mac & cheese makes anything better, lol!
    Your meal sounds great, I’ll be right over. I hope the natives will be there, too. πŸ˜‰ β™₯
    Thanks for the sale and Happy Thanksgiving!

2. Oh, that is funny!! Happy Thanksgiving! I got up at 5:30 this morning to put the turkey in a slow oven, then went back to bed!!

3. Little Princess Sunflower is as cute as the Chief! And I love their recipe!

4. Charlotte Hall says:

You are one of my favorite bloggers – I always read your posts. Thinking of you today – thankful for your humor, creativity & courage. You always inspire me. May God bless you and keep you in the coming days. Happy Thanksgivings!

Looks like a good day ahead with your beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving, Jenna

Dang, I forgot the mac ‘n cheese for my turkey Jenna πŸ™‚ Happy Thanksgiving to you and your adorable little gobblers! β™₯

7. Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors says:

Jenna, your menu sounds scrumptious, and, your grandbabies are adorable! I want to wish you a most happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Oh I love this! The grands are adorable and I love the “how to cook a turkey,” and that is my kind of turkey! Your menu sounds delicious. Happy Thanksgiving Jenna……………

9. I love some chocolate sauce on my turkey! They are soo cuuttee!!

Such sweet photos of your grandkids! ❀️ And I loved the turkey recipe! πŸ¦ƒπŸ˜„