Creations, Chef MacPig

After discovering I have a sudden passion for pigs

I started a little collection

One pig, a chef, I’ve had for years

He has loyally staffed my kitchen and held anything I asked him too

I decided he had earned a makeover!

His chalky pink complexion was looking tired and worn…

Ahh, the magic of paint!

Now for some pants

A red kerchief

Black & white checks on his sack

White dots on his kerchief and a dab of pink on his tail

There, that’s better!

Introducing Chef MacPig!

Nothing like a little makeover!

Chef MacPig will be starring in a tablescape soon!

Juicy Details

I also have a passion for MacKenzie-Childs, and even though I am lucky enough to have several of their pieces, they are pricey, and I have been having fun creating a few knock-offs.  You can see all my MacKenzie-Childs inspired pieces on the links below and on my Pinterest Board, MacKenzie-Childs Inspired here

Little Miss Fancy

Rose Glasses

Mini Strokes Cake Dome

Polka Dot Birdhouse

MacKenzie-Childs Inspired Fall Crafts

Black & White Bunnies & Egg

“MacCarrot” Spring Swag

🐷 👩🏻‍🍳 🐷 👨‍🍳 🐷

Meal Plan Monday  Dishing it & Digging it,   Between Naps on the Porch,

Merry Monday   Make it Pretty Monday    Celebrate and Decorate,

Tasty Tuesday   Oh My Heartsie Girl  Full Plate Thursday

Weekend Potluck   Sweet Inspirations   Happiness is Homemade

Comments
27 Responses to “Creations, Chef MacPig”
  1. Jenna, now that is a cute makeover that any pig would welcome. I can’t wait to see his next appearance! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2. Rosie M. says:

Love the new Chef MacPig! Looking forward to his starring in a table. He looks like he’s ready to start the new spring season!

Love your painted pig, a nice addition to the menagerie.

4. Michelle says:

I love this! He’s so cute! I love everything pigs. 😀

5. He looks very dapper! Can’t wait to see him in a tablescape! I can envision him holding breadsticks!

6. pattyanneart says:

Chef MacPig is so cute, Jenna! His makeover is fabulous! 😀

7. Kari says:

I love chef MacPig! You did a great job with his new paint colors but I would expect nothing less from you…you talented lady.

8. Shelia says:

Oh, I love him! He looks so much better after your artistic touch. I wish you could take your brushes and talent to make over my 70+ image. You think about that for me–I want to look like 36 again. But in the meantime, MacPig is looking “high on the hog.”

9. Benita says:

Love, love, love your painted pig! He is just too cute!! You did a great job giving him some color! Have a great one! Hugs!

Great job! What a great new look! Chef MacPig looks very confident and eager to please.

Adorable!! 💗🐷💗 You are so clever! I have been seeing a lot of pigs in the stores, they must be the “thing”! 👍

I’m Hog Wild over your Chef MacPig Jenna! Love his makeover!!! ♥

Oh my gosh, your MacPig is simply adorable with his new makeover!! Great job, Jenna!

1. […] Chef MacPig/ tutorial here […]